Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to painlessly take my own life

L

looksmaxcopecel

Greycel
I have decided for a variety of reasons that I just do not want to live any more. I don't want people in the comments to try to sway me, I just need advice on the easiest and most painless way to do it. I don't want to end up being a cripple or vegetable if I fail, so I'm afraid of jumping, hanging, or shooting as those things can fail.

>Make a selfie of yourself
>build time machine
>go back to before you were born
>show parents pic of yourself in the future + explain your situation
>tell them to never have a kid or else it will suffer miserably

:smonk::smonk::smonk:

shotgun. one moment the here next BOOM. you're gone

Locomotive? Or do some of them survive?

Pain is what makes things interesting

i understand the desire to rope,but i seriously hope you re think it. we only have one life,and there is much to this life that one can comteplate that should deter one from suicide.

read a good book like and there were none,or a vn like 999,and read something more philosiphical like the book of jobs.from what i understood most suicide angst comes in phases,so if you sit back and relax,it should pass.last thing you need is you regretting everything 5 seconds just before you die.

Heroin. $50 of smack and you fall asleep (in a videogame).

Inert gases such as helium and carbon monoxide. There are various guides out there to hook up a gas mask to a tank. Totally painless but you can fuck it up if there's a leak.

Shotgun is quick and pretty hard to fuck up, though some might not want to leave a mess

Opioid overdose would also be petty painless. Or combine alcohol with benzodiazepines.

Literal roping is honestly a pretty bad option, better to just jump from a height

need advice on the easiest and most painless way to do it
Leap
try this OP

Gun is the only thing that will make it quick and painless bullet travels so fast you will be dead before you know it
I really hope you think this stick around in the forum a bit

I've considered the "Helium Method".

Sleep in your car in an enclosed space like a garage with the engine running. You’ll die from carbon monoxide poisoning

I wouldn’t try a shotgun to the head because I’ve heard you can easily fail and give yourself permanent brain damage

Last edited:
>Make a selfie of yourself
>build time machine
>go back to before you were born
>show parents pic of yourself in the future + explain your situation
>tell them to never have a kid or else it will suffer miserably

:smonk::smonk::smonk:
I legit wish I could do that.