Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to not see incel content

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Lately, I’ve been seeing a lot of soyboys complaining about how much HaTeFuL, MiThOgYnItHtIc things they see on incel forums. We here at Incels.co understand how hard this must be for you, to see people not worshipping the Almighty Roast Beef.

Fortunately, however, I have come up with a handy guide for you to avoid seeing this sacrilege.

Let’s go into a scenario. You’re browsing incels.co, on your daily 20-hour shift as a watchdog. You love your job, because the inkels are evil and need watchdogs over them, even though you get paid a measly $0/hour. You’re scrolling through threads in hopes of a juicy screencaps that will get you plenty of soy points on Reddit. Who knows, maybe you’ll even get enough Good Husband Points to lick between le wifey’s toes? You keep scrolling while thinking about all the upboats you’ll get.

Suddenly, you see it.

Mean words on the internet!

“I think the Roast Beef Cult isn’t for me”, a post reads on the forum.

Such blasphemy! Who dares not worship the Almighty Roast Beef?

Your jaw hits the floor as you spill your soy.

But what if there was a way to avoid seeing such mean words on the internet?

Luckily, there is, and I’m going to tell you the method right now.

1. Press the “off” button on your device.

That’s it! No more mean words for you to read! You are misogyny-free! Now you can do something productive like going outside, planting some soybeans, or prepping the bull for le sexy time with le wifey.

Last edited:
Extremely based high IQ funny post

“B b but... who is going to monitor the evil inkwells? Der evul musoginy is harming muh queens”

How are they gonna get validated by all their fellow watchdogs and get their reddit karma to validate their pathetic egos?

Intergalactic IQ.

Entertaining n funny post:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

High IQ advice. Unfortunately the people at whom it's directed are most likely too retarded to understand how to follow it.

Soyboys are addicted to us