Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to not be a “Nice Guy” if you ever land a chick. [FULL TUTORIAL]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
We all know females hate nice guys (except the rich white boys) and they love abusive chad men. Even if the guy is interesting they still prefer the angry chad who smokes weed and doesn’t pay attention to her after sex. So here’s what you do if you ever become her bf and so you keep her.

First:
Always start stupid arguments with her over small shit and make her feel bad about her body and face.

- as soon as she walks through the door hit her in her neck as hard as you can and she’ll drop to the floor gasping for air. You pick her up and say “sorry baby i didn’t mean that” get her an ice pack and make her a cold bath.

- if you come home and there isn’t any food on the table (assuming she doesn’t work) grab her by the neck and hold her up in the air then throw her as hard as you can to the ground and stomb and break her ribs. It’s ok cuz she can go to the doctor.

- on friday’s when you get off work you both get out of the car and you grab her by the hair and drag her all the way to the door while beating her in her head and kicking her vagina, and breaking the nails you just got her done at the same time. When you get to the door throw her inside and say “oh baby i’m sorry, you know how i get”

- when she’s taking a shower (women who are with non chads take their clothes in the bathroom) sneak inside and steal her clothes, when she gets out she’ll say “where is my clothes” so she’ll be like babe come bring me my clothes. Say “come get them” then as soon as she gets out whip her with a wet shirt you made into a whip really fucking hard. Tackle her on the bed and put your knee on her back holding her down and beat her on her back and punch her in her ass and say “dont you ever accuse me of stealing your clothes” then tell her to go change in the other room.

- make up fake things that happened that put you in danger (say you got into a fight and beat these two thugs up (rub fake blood on your knuckles and make fake cuts with makeup)

- sell weed or drugs

- take steroids so you’re always hyper aggressive and wanna start fights

- tell her you’ll kill yourself if she leaves you

By now she has pair bonded with you and doesn’t see you as boring anymore and cares for you.

Now for bonus

- Get high on drugs and overdose so she has to call the ambulance to revive you and go crazy worrying about you.

- break stuff and smash walls with your fist

- when you two are cooking on the grill take her face and place it on the grill, tell her say yes master or else you wont let her up.

- pour boiling water on her when you two are in arguments.

Now this only works on 4’s and below so don’t do it with an attractive chick, she’ll just call the cops on you.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Last edited:
We've already established that we'll be denigrating her for a few more weeks.

no abuse for your face

Some level of abuse is confirmed to cause women to pair bond unironically. Grilling her face might be overkill though.

Some level of abuse is confirmed to cause women to pair bond unironically. Grilling her face might be overkill though.
Where did you find this info? Extremely interested in reading this.

Where did you find this info? Extremely interested in reading this.
Oxytocin also appears to be implicated in distress due to social isolation. Adults as well as young children encounter gaps in their social relationships and may experience an analogue of separation distress. To address this point, in a laboratory study, we gave women measures of psychological and social functioning and related their responses to their levels of plasma oxytocin (Taylor, Gonzaga, Klein, Hu, Greendale, & Seeman, 2006). The questionnaires assessed gaps in the women’s relationships, including recent declines in contacts with significant others and how positive and negative their relationships were. Women who were experiencing gaps in their social relationships had high levels of oxytocin. They were more likely to report reduced contact with their mothers, with their best friend, with a pet, and with the social groups to which they belonged. Oxytocin levels were also related to the absence of positive relations with a partner. Specifically, women who reported that their husbands were not supportive, did not understand how they felt about things, and did not care for them had higher levels of oxytocin. These women reported that they could not open up to their husbands if they needed to share their concerns. Poor quality of the marital relationship and infrequent displays of affection Tend and Befriend 9 were also associated with high levels of oxytocin. These findings suggest that oxytocin is sensitive to the absence of positive significant social relationships. Similar results were reported by Turner and colleagues (Turner, Altemus, Enos, Cooper, & McGuinness, 1999) who found that elevated oxytocin was associated with anxiety over relationships, not being in a primary relationship, or having cold, intrusive relationships (see also Taylor, Saphire-Bernstein, & Seeman, 2009).

Surprisingly good, brutally realistic post :feelsokman:

We all know females hate nice guys (except the rich white boys) and they love abusive chad men. Even if the guy is interesting they still prefer the angry chad who smokes weed and doesn’t pay attention to her after sex. So here’s what you do if you ever become her bf and so you keep her.

First:
Always start stupid arguments with her over small shit and make her feel bad about her body and face.

- as soon as she walks through the door hit her in her neck as hard as you can and she’ll drop to the floor gasping for air. You pick her up and say “sorry baby i didn’t mean that” get her an ice pack and make her a cold bath.

- if you come home and there isn’t any food on the table (assuming she doesn’t work) grab her by the neck and hold her up in the air then throw her as hard as you can to the ground and stomb and break her ribs. It’s ok cuz she can go to the doctor.

- on friday’s when you get off work you both get out of the car and you grab her by the hair and drag her all the way to the door while beating her in her head and kicking her vagina, and breaking the nails you just got her done at the same time. When you get to the door throw her inside and say “oh baby i’m sorry, you know how i get”

- when she’s taking a shower (women who are with non chads take their clothes in the bathroom) sneak inside and steal her clothes, when she gets out she’ll say “where is my clothes” so she’ll be like babe come bring me my clothes. Say “come get them” then as soon as she gets out whip her with a wet shirt you made into a whip really fucking hard. Tackle her on the bed and put your knee on her back holding her down and beat her on her back and punch her in her ass and say “dont you ever accuse me of stealing your clothes” then tell her to go change in the other room.

- make up fake things that happened that put you in danger (say you got into a fight and beat these two thugs up (rub fake blood on your knuckles and make fake cuts with makeup)

- sell weed or drugs

- take steroids so you’re always hyper aggressive and wanna start fights

- tell her you’ll kill yourself if she leaves you

By now she has pair bonded with you and doesn’t see you as boring anymore and cares for you.

Now for bonus

- Get high on drugs and overdose so she has to call the ambulance to revive you and go crazy worrying about you.

- break stuff and smash walls with your fist

- when you two are cooking on the grill take her face and place it on the grill, tell her say yes master or else you wont let her up.

- pour boiling water on her when you two are in arguments.

Now this only works on 4’s and below so don’t do it with an attractive chick, she’ll just call the cops on you.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
This shit is redculise and will cuase you to desend to tell 3 or not