Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to move out? and is it even worth it for a 5'5'' ethnic like me to move out of my parent's house?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm a bit annoyed with my parents and would like to move out, any tips before moving out? Most people (at least in the USA) have already moved out, i'm 5'5'' and ethnic, is it even worth it to move out? (

@IchWillSterben

Are you living in Taiwan? Kek

@Sennacherib

You should move out if you're having problems with your parents. You being 5'5 doesn't mean that you deserve to live with people you don't have a good relationship with.

You should move out if you're having problems with your parents. You being 5'5 doesn't mean that you deserve to live with people you don't have a good relationship with.
also ugly as well

If you can afford it just move out. If you spend all your time at home you need to have a peaceful place to come back to, not some awful shouting family.

also ugly as well
You've lost enough opportunities in your life that chad got by pure randomness. But you can't lose your sanity by living with people you don't like.

I thought 5'5 was average for Taiwan:feelswhat:

Don't move out without 3-6 months savings, you don't want some emergency happen then need go back home right away.

>move out and pay rent burning money away
no, mao was right about landlords