Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to make sure a woman was born a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
(niggers are filthy)
With this tranny brainfuck going on, if you say you want a real biological woman, you're going to jail.
It's especially hard now that kids (little boys) can get puberty blockers so even their voice stays high, and they can start getting estrogen pills to make them more feminine. (with those pills they also go through female puberty. :lul:)

There must be some way to find the solution to this little...PROBLEM. right? :feelswhere:
I ain't gon stick my dick in a duuuude!!! :lasereyes: THEY ARE MAN :feelsree:

All i know that these Trannies are usually mental, or insane. But if you are in a club then you not going to notice that.
5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

:feelspuke:

just look at their genitals

if they have a dick or a gaping wound (the manually done kind) then it's a tranny

Do what trump said

okay. i will just pull down their pants before i ask them on a date. it will work.
fake pussy also getting more and more believable.

You fucking braindead :lul:
nigga if you're going on dates you need to leave this site and kill yourself

and if you couldn't tell my original post was sarcastic because no real incel would get to see genitals regardless if it was a tranny

For the most part it's pretty easy tell who's a tranny or not if you look at their faces and body shape.

If she is attracted to you it is a 99% chance its a tron.

If she is attracted to you it is a 99% chance its a tron.
tbh all foids have the same taste. so if one "foid" out of 1000 is attracted to you, at least 50% chance it is a tranny.

It makes more sense for them to weed out the transphobes, than the other way around.
If anything, they'd be open about it, especially in this age.

I have never met a tranny I couldn’t discern. Never. I think this should be especially easy for blackpillers seeing as we put a lot of effort into asessing facial aesthetics

As if we ever would get in a situation with a need figure that out :feelshaha:

theit bone structure is a dead giveaway.
I have never met a tranny I couldn’t discern. Never. I think this should be especially easy for blackpillers seeing as we put a lot of effort into asessing facial aesthetics