Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to make passing insults to my sister about her loud sex life without being called a virgin

It seems a little impossible, she knows I'm incel (just not in name).

I wanted to say "pulling out isn't a very reliable method of avoiding pregnancy" and make fun of her ass being slapped and loud moaning but how would that even look coming from a known kissless virgin who's almost 30? It's like someone who's never driven a car giving backseat driving advice and critique, the driver will just turn around and give them shit over never having driven a car themselves. I don't really have a leg to stand on.
You should have sex with your sister?

I wish these cucks would screen shot my magick threads.
Now and the next few hours seem to be the most active for IT, I think most of them are based in the Americas and post after work since they've got nothing better to do.

Now and the next few hours seem to be the most active for IT, I think most of them are based in the Americas and post after work since they've got nothing better to do.
thanks for the info. I want to be an incel micro celebrity

just yell at her to stfu when she is doing it. so what if she insults you unless your parents are gigacucks you go gurl types they will likely agree with you anyway since I doubt they want to hear it either.

Beat the shit out of her and her boyfriend (in GTA).

Idea: get to a pet shop and buy a feeder rat or maybe some dubia roaches. Release it into the room discretely.

Sit back and watch the fireworks. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Another way to ruin their fun would to spray Liquid Ass (basically a shit-scented spray) into the room. Bonus points if you can hide it in some sort of automatic air freshener device.

Done all that and it just bounces off her, it's partially the reason I made this thread, I'm an adult virgin trying to insult someone for being normal and doing something most people do all the time :feelsbadman: Fuck I hate being ugly.

I'd probably need to be very drunk for that to happen, plus Chad could probably overpower and beat me up.

By your own hand?

18 and yes he is, he's a little older than her.

Ain't that the truth, there must be so many other things us incels don't know about sex that's common knowledge to everyone over 18.

We both live with our parents, fingers crossed she fucks off into an apartment with him at some point. Yes fuck this :feelsclown: world indeed, turns out all you need is a pussy and that'll guarantee an easier life than your male sibling.
Only if there was something you could do.
DelightfulSourCattle max 1mb

Not promoting fagotry here but if you'd start pretending that you're hitting on the guy that would disgust them surely. There is no way they'd sympathise you in any way so you probably have to disgust them. It's either that or shitting on their bed or something

Yep, she just doesn't care and starts getting belligerent with me (even when it's not about sex). She's also a cunt to my parents and tells people to fuck off and slams doors.

Dam you're so lucky your sister was more reasonable and actually felt self conscious enough to stop fucking so loudly.
Yep. That "walking in with a knife" plan of mine is absolutely a terrible idea, but Lord knows I woulda done it if my sister was a belligerent bitch and asking her and confronting my mom about it had both failed.
Not promoting fagotry here but if you'd start pretending that you're hitting on the guy that would disgust them surely. There is no way they'd sympathise you in any way so you probably have to disgust them. It's either that or shitting on their bed or something
Pretending to hit on the guy is going to lead to you getting called worse things than "virgin"

Pretending to hit on the guy is going to lead to you getting called worse things than "virgin"
when he drives them off the house he reveals he isn't a fag

Almost every grown up couple fucks without a condom. Girls(and guys) prefer the skin to skin bareback raw sensation. Condom sex SUCKS for both the guy and the girl. Virgins often fall for the "accidental creampie/pregnancy", "muh precum" and "muh STD" memes.
They told you about the pill in high school, no?

It seems a little impossible, she knows I'm incel (just not in name).

I wanted to say "pulling out isn't a very reliable method of avoiding pregnancy" and make fun of her ass being slapped and loud moaning but how would that even look coming from a known kissless virgin who's almost 30? It's like someone who's never driven a car giving backseat driving advice and critique, the driver will just turn around and give them shit over never having driven a car themselves. I don't really have a leg to stand on.

out of spite 100%. she doesnt want to be known as a girl with a retarded brother or smth. so when she invites some people over i have to behave like my life is perfect and i have no problems and i love women and i respect women.
How'd you guys get caught being incels? I make sure my family knows next to nothing about the things I go through in life.

How'd you guys get caught being incels? I make sure my family knows next to nothing about the things I go through in life.
They don't use the word incel, but at almost 29 and never had a girlfriend when everyone around me my age is getting married and having kids, when the topic of sex comes up in conversation I don't have anything to add or it makes me look inexperienced. At some point people can piece together the puzzle.

Have you said anything to her boyfriend or has he said anything to you? Why don't they just fuck at his place? Interesting thread that I made an account to comment.

Have you said anything to her boyfriend or has he said anything to you? Why don't they just fuck at his place? Interesting thread that I made an account to comment.
@UnwantedVirgin

He's been there when I've made comments to her and knows but doesn't seem to care, he lives with his folks too but they both prefer to stay here for some reason.