Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to make netflix/hulu free trials indefinitely

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I read just now a fellowcel talking about how he renewed his cuckflix subscription, so i figured id share my way to get free trials over and over again

step 1
On your phone - Turn off wifi and use mobile data
On pc - clear all cookies

step 2
Go to netflix/hulu/spotify/hbo website and sign up with your regular email. Its best if u have a gmail because you can just reuse it every time by adding a dot in the address before the @ and the system is going to always send it to your regular email while netflix’s system always sees it as a new address

or you can download the protonmail app and make a new email in 20 seconds(dont use the desktop version of protonmail because the signup there is slow as shit)

step 3
Keep a note or txt with all your free trial credentials in order to rotate the maximum amount of credit and debit cards in the household, so that means using your own debit cards, your parents cards, your grandparents cards each time when you make a new netflix account. Im currently on my 11th free trial and still havent had to reuse the first card from the rotation but i will experiment if it works for the 13th consecutive monthly free trial. I hope the system forgets cards after 1 year after the free trial

still havent had the need to research throwaway debit card number websites tbh

step 4
Netflix is one month - you can cancel it after making the free trial and it will work for a month
Hbo is one week - same
Spotify used to be 3 months, now its 1 month, you can also cancel it after making the account

hulu sucks because if you cancel before the free trial ends they stop your viewing privileges. So therefore i keep a reminder on my phone to log in and cancel 2-3 days before the month expires and then make a new profile

I have saved almost $500 by doing this which have not gone to fuel the feminazi gurl power chad worshipping slut promoting hollywood agenda

Sorry you got no reply

Or just simply read a fucking book. Just lol if you're wasting so much energy over some SJW bullshit. No thank you.

I don't watch tv shows tbh

What if you make enough money that a subscription is barely a dent in your finances?

Seems like alot of work. It's over for cheapcels

Or you can just torrent everything.

based leechcel
but It's too much hasle
just pirate the shit you want to watch, listen, or whatever

I rarely watch them

ah ok but i don’t need streaming service

I legitimately bookmarked this ngl.