Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to make mind numbing soft drugs at home with kitchen ingredients + legal plants

Rat posion(5mg) + fentanyl(2 specs) + glass = mind numbing drugs

Permanently mind soothing drug from chemist ZA cel :smonk:
No jokes, those are the kind of drugs niggers use in ZA. I thought I might pass on the forumla:feelshmm::feelsYall:

On a serious note:
Weed
lace with fentanyl(You should know how dangerous this drug is, so use it properly)
rat poison
glass(preferably melted but solid would do fine as well)
Petrol(jewmerica calls it gasoline)
Castor oil

Cook all liquid ingredients in a pot, until it becomes a slush(mix all the time, never stop mixing). Once you have slush, wait for it to solidify just a little bit, sprinkle weed on that shieeet, wait for it to fully solidify and then use something like a crack pipe to smoke that shit mang

No jokes, those are the kind of drugs niggers use in ZA. I thought I might pass on the forumla:feelshmm::feelsYall:

On a serious note:
Weed
lace with fentanyl(You should know how dangerous this drug is, so use it properly)
rat poison
Castor oil

Cook all liquid ingredients in a pot, until it becomes a slush(mix all the time, never stop mixing). Once you have slush, wait for it to solidify just a little bit, sprinkle weed on that shieeet, wait for it to fully solidify and then use something like a crack pipe to smoke that shit mang
:giga::whatfeels: what the hell bro
Glass
Rat poison
Petrol

I think you're joking

On a serious note:
Weed
rat poison
Castor oil

I've heard one country in Africa smokes human bones

I think the name is whoonga right?

Cough syrup. Amanita muscaria. Benadryl. Datura seeds (don’t recommend but a tiny dose apparently is therapeutic if you don’t do it too often, but I still don’t recommend)