Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy how to make friends with other subhumans irl??????

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
almost done with my first year of uni and have not made a single friend!!!! If I do not get more social interaction irl I might go ER soon (ded srs) been thinking about joining my unis anime club ngl but it looks like most of their members are soycucks and landwhales with gay dyed hair

you should ask @Blacktarpill he has lots of friends

Forgot how to friend. Never was easy after childhood, but still easier than now

My last friend was in middle school with a tall ricecel. I wonder what he is doing these days.

almost done with my first year of uni and have not made a single friend!!!!
You will get used to it.

just find another subhuman and find common interests

I went to uni for 3 years and made 0 friends lol

just find another subhuman and find common interests
it is hard to find other subhumans who dont make me cringe most of the time they r either soy orbiter or they have sense of humor of a redditfag

thinking about joining my unis anime club ngl but it looks like most of their members are soycucks and landwhales with gay dyed hair
That's the average weeaboo in 2019.

I’m on the same boat. Finished first year and no friends

almost done with my first year of uni and have not made a single friend!!!!
you never will, just give up, everyone already has friends. I didnt make friends the first day and now im in my 4th and still nothing.

When I was in school, I made friends in the chess club.

I’m on the same boat. Finished first year and no friends
thinking of making friends with subhuman curries tbh. ricecels and currycels are natural allies

thinking of making friends with subhuman curries tbh. ricecels and currycels are natural allies
very true. the problem is that they are too bluepilled.

i will be ur friend

I’ve also wondered how to make friends with fellow subhumans. It’s hard for me to make friends with incels because I’m not a not the traditional incel stuff like anime and vidya etc. I have few friends but all normies.

yes he is nt
iu

almost done with my first year of uni and have not made a single friend!!!! If I do not get more social interaction irl I might go ER soon (ded srs) been thinking about joining my unis anime club ngl but it looks like most of their members are soycucks and landwhales with gay dyed hair
I'd try the anime club anyway, sounds like a good place to find fellow subhumans with at least something in common. Also if you're a ricecel they might worship you

I'd try the anime club anyway, sounds like a good place to find fellow subhumans with at least something in common. Also if you're a ricecel they might worship you
lol'd @ just be rice

My last friend was in middle school with a tall ricecel. I wonder what he is doing these days.
me too JFL. tall korean ricecel, haven't seen him in years

Lmao goodluck with that shit..

Most subhumans irl are feminists and bluepilled soycucks.

The odds are severely stacked against you. Probably 1 out of 100 people you will encounter could potentially be blackpilled. Odds are probably worse than that tbh.

You'll be lucky to find anyone who is based enough to openly bash and hate foids in public.

I started going for coffee during breaks with my incel friend. Just ask people to hang out. If they reject you, it's like you never asked

I started going for coffee during breaks with my incel friend. Just ask people to hang out. If they reject you, it's like you never asked
too high inhib for that tbh my problem is working up the courage to approach people

too high inhib for that tbh my problem is working up the courage to approach people
I used to be afraid too then I realized I value myself too much.
I was too afraid because something would happen to me.

I am worth jack shit so I started not giving a fuck

I used to be afraid too then I realized I value myself too much.
I was too afraid because something would happen to me.

I am worth jack shit so I started not giving a fuck
based tbh might give it a go

Join an autistic club like modeling, I made a few friends over putting together gunplas.

I never maked any friends in school

Join an autistic club like modeling, I made a few friends over putting together gunplas.
gunpla is a great cope super expensive though

why make friends? friends are useless

you need to approach someone because even normies are autistic now and nothing will happen otherwise, they only talk to or approach exceptional people

so approach some guy that you look like you have something in common with

i had 0 friends in college until the point where i did this

Forced interaction through school was the only period I made a few friends, it's over after that for oldcels without social circles. I've been friendless for pretty much a decade now.