Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to make friends? Post theories

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

agree?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
imo this guy's post summarizes the process which apllies in most cases
tldr: Multiple encounters with people in same age range and who have same interests. working towards similar objectives. every 20 acquaintances -> 1 or 2 friends.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEET/comments/12508mk/why_is_it_impossible_to_have_friends_these_days/je2nv3c/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

overall though,
if you're out of college and have no friends. you will never have them probably.

If you're not an NPC it's easier to have a girlfriend than to have a true friend even if trucel

I u don't have any friends at 20 it's brutal over.
Real friends are only friends u know from childhood or youth

I can't read all of that right now, but the trick is going to events that happen regularly and that have the same people showing up everytime.
Examples:
- car meets
- volleyball training
- dance lessons
- gym

And how do I get those encounters? I havent interacted with another human being in years. (besides my family)

- car meets
- volleyball training
- dance lessons
- gym
-car meets in germany don't exist. (they do but I'd rather kill myself than interact with the folk that goes to them)
-I have asthma, can't do sports that require alot of cardio
-XD
-already go to the gym, it's the best thing a man can do for himself, met some great people that I regularly talk to (it never goes further than the gym tho)

Don't know, don't care.

And how do I get those encounters? I havent interacted with another human being in years. (besides my family)
sports club/bar/same hobby classes over and over and over and over

I can't read all of that right now, but the trick is going to events that happen regularly and that have the same people showing up everytime.
Examples:
- car meets
- volleyball training
- dance lessons
- gym
If someone has the same experiences as you it's possible you both can form a bond and therefore a friendship. But it has to depend on their goals.

What is your problem? Why so hostile? I reply to whatever thread I want, faggot LGBT rainbow avi.
The problem is you're new here and you are already not following the forum rules, which say: no shitposting in ID.

The problem is you're new here and you are already not following the forum rules, which say: no shitposting in ID.
Shitposting? I answered the question. I don't know how to make friends, and I don't care to make friends, either. Posting my opinion is not a shitposting just because it bothers you, touchy lgbtq guy.

What is your problem? Why so hostile? I reply to whatever thread I want, faggot LGBT rainbow avi.
Inb4 NOOOOOOO ACTUALLY T'S NOT LGBT BECAUSE I'M BLACKPILLED AND THAT NULLIFIES THE MEANING IT HAS HAD FOR DECADES

If you're not a normie, you can't

100% - Enforced - Incels.isdropout
I litterally have made friends without talking I just pull up with a marijuana joint and smoke with them this only works for incels with money because people will mooch for weed I don't have much money so I lost most of my friends but this has actually gotten me laid. I just pretend to be socially adept by being a good listener and being a laid back pothead without this I would've overdosed on xanax in gta 5. Also I've only slept with 2 women and never had a girlfriend because my brain turns too caca around women.

Last edited:
Shitposting? I answered the question.
Are you completely braindamaged?
How does "Don't know, don't care" answer the question "How to make friends?".
It doesn't answer it at all. It's just a low effort shitpost.

Posting my opinion is not a shitposting just because it bothers you, touchy lgbtq guy.
You didn't post an oppinion. Not caring is not an oppinion.
I'm also not lgbtq, moron.
Everything you post is wrong. Neck yourself already, lowlife.
You will be punished for breaking forum rules, enjoy your warning, and by how fucking braindamaged you are, I will give you 4 weeks max until you're banned. Kys.

The regular contact thing only works if the people want to be friends with you in the first place. Simply being there and interacting with them isn't going to do anything. At best they might talk to you or interact with you when prompted but deep down they'll feel annoyed at you for being "too creepy" or "trying to butt in."

Last edited:
Kek he actually said that?
He has several cope posts about how the rainbow is not lgbt, like saying he picked it at random because avis don't matter to him. It's some Evangelical Christian "well the rainbow has 7 colors and the lgbt flag has 6 so we're cool with it" tier mental gymnastics.

Are you completely braindamaged?
How does "Don't know, don't care" answer the question "How to make friends?".
It doesn't answer it at all. It's just a low effort shitpost.
It answers the question quiet clearly. If you are unable to understand it, then it's your problem.
You didn't post an oppinion. Not caring is not an oppinion.
I'm also not lgbtq, moron.
Everything you post is wrong. Neck yourself already, lowlife.
You will be punished for breaking forum rules, enjoy your warning, and by how fucking braindamaged you are, I will give you 4 weeks max until you're banned. Kys.
K.

Inb4 NOOOOOOO ACTUALLY T'S NOT LGBT BECAUSE I'M BLACKPILLED AND THAT NULLIFIES THE MEANING IT HAS HAD FOR DECADES
Everything you say is a lie, if you cannot comprehend language because you're too braindamaged/autistic then maybe don't post on an online forum. Never reply to me again you subhuman, your fucking lies about me are inacceptable you fucking cuck. kys

He has several cope posts about how the rainbow is not lgbt, like saying he picked it at random because avis don't matter to him. It's some Evangelical Christian "well the rainbow has 7 colors and the lgbt flag has 6 so we're cool with it" tier mental gymnastics.
Kek thanks for letting me know. No wonder he appears to be an utter retard. Won't be wasting my time on him any further. First person to add on my ignore list.

It answers the question quiet clearly. If you are unable to understand it, then it's your problem.
It doesn't. You haven't answered the question how to make friends. Every moron with 2 braincells understands that.

OvER if you aren't normie. After you done with school it's gonna be extremely hard to make friends

I litterally have made friends without talking I just pull up with a marijuana joint and smoke with them this only works for incels with money because people will mooch for weed I don't have much money so I lost most of my friends but this has actually gotten me laid. I just pretend to be socially adept by being a good listener and being a laid back pothead without this I would've overdosed on xanax in gta 5. Also I've only slept with 2 women and never had a girlfriend because my brain turns too caca around women.
average trucel in 2023 @based_meme @Animecel2D @gymletethnicel @Pixycel

Problem is, if you go to these things just to make friends they can smell your desperation and will think you’re a creep.
true you can't be too pushy. Best idea imo is again gain a bunch of acquaintances and start filtering down. And like the guy in the quoted pot said. for every 20 u meet, 1-2 can be converted into long term friendships. Which imo is correct

Only normies and chads make friends.

brutal, im halfway through college and still have 0 friends. honestly it was over for me the moment i had to read essays on how to make them
if you have to even try to make friends. the game is already over

Friends are waste of time, I want money

I can say for certain I have zero friends. It’s over for m.

The regular contact thing only works if the people want to be friends with you in the first place. Simply being there and interacting with them isn't going to do anything. At best they might talk to you or interact with you when prompted but deep down they'll feel annoyed at you for being "too creepy" or "trying to butt in."
Basically this. I haven't had any friends for a couple years because I moved and never bothered to keep up with old friends. There have been many times where I think I'm clicking with another person but they're not interested in accepting me as a friend, so I take the hint and leave.

Yeah it’s always so lonely. Forget gf if u don’t have friends u might as well ropemaxx

In my experience the best way to make friends is to become good friends with a social guy who has a lot of friends. Preferably a Chad. Then by proxy many of his friends will become your friend.

In my experience the best way to make friends is to become good friends with a social guy who has a lot of friends. Preferably a Chad. Then by proxy many of his friends will become your friend.
true that would work well. probably more efficient too

No friends for your face.