Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to make foids pussies dry up. and have a shit life.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
According to a 2016 study published in J Autism Dev Disord, people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) tend to have lower levels of openness to experience than other people. The five factor model of personality (FFM) found that openness to experience is negatively correlated with autism symptom severity.

its over.

Autism = genetically cucked

Being Non-NT is a death sentence

Attractive men with autism have 0 issues. It's just average looking men. God forbid you're ugly and autistic.

Being Non-NT is basically a social death sentence. Not just with foids either. It’s almost impossible for a lot of autists to even make guy friends. I personally think Asperger’s is the worst because you are essentially stuck between two worlds. You’re too NT seeming to fit in with level 2 and 3 autists. You’re also too Non-NT to fit in with normies. You get zero social support or accommodation like people with worse autism do and are expected to act like everybody else even when your brain wiring is so different.

Being Non-NT is basically a social death sentence. Not just with foids either. It’s almost impossible for a lot of autists to even make guy friends. I personally think Asperger’s is the worst because you are essentially stuck between two worlds. You’re too NT seeming to fit in with level 2 and 3 autists. You’re also too Non-NT to fit in with normies. You get zero social support or accommodation like people with worse autism do and are expected to act like everybody else even when your brain wiring is so different.
as i said before it is socially acceptable to bully people with aspergers. but if u did that to a serious low functioning autist or a downie you would get beat up.

as i said before it is socially acceptable to bully people with aspergers. but if u did that to a serious low functioning autist or a downie you would get beat up.
Yep. It's the sad reality. If we were a bit more normal, we would fit in with normies. If we were more autistic, we'd fit in with low functioning autists and get special privileges. Unfortunately we are just stuck in the middle.

Autism ruined my life

I’m an expert at both.

Autists like me and you never stood a chance,

Foid with Autism=Cute
Men with Autism= eradicate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6