Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to looksmaxx?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
For real, if one is objectively a 4.5-5.5 how can one go up a couple points MAX whether by skincare, leanmaxxing or gymcelling, I’ve found fashion and hair dye has unironically helped in a ton, but I’m just fairly ugly and do want to do what I can to improve

For real, if one is objectively a 4.5-5.5 how can one go up a couple points MAX whether by skincare, leanmaxxing or gymcelling, I’ve found fashion and hair dye has unironically helped in a ton, but I’m just fairly ugly and do want to do what I can to improve
Wrong website, buddy boyo

For me it would be teeth and getting lean.
But that didn't help in my teens and twenties so i don't see it making a damn bit of difference now.

Steroids + weightmaxxing

Bodybuilding is always the right choice

looksmax.org is next door faggot.

skull transplantation is the only right way to looksmax

most of your looksmaxxing is usually done in the shower, so start there