Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to know if you're autistic?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I've always suspected I'm a sperg but no doctor ever said anything to me. I once did a test (on my request) which was just a stupid questionnaire and they said I'm not autistic but I don't believe it.

Looking up the symptoms of autism, what applies to me is:

- restricted interests: I've always been obsessed with fascism and nazism and never had interest in anything else

- resistance to change/ritual behavior: I always eat and drink the same shit and don't feel like trying anything else. Also I have diagnosed OCD.

- stereotyped movement: I do that when I'm agitated

- zero social skills: I can't form relationships with other people

- inceldom: self-explanatory

- posting on this forum for 6 years: :incel:

Am I a sperg? :incel:

You post on .is I guess

Go to a doctor
Simple

kek

go get a diagnose

Joining Welcome Home GIF

A diagnose. Maybe your autism is mild, level 1, otherwise your doctors would have noticed something.

I've always suspected I'm a sperg but no doctor ever said anything to me. I once did a test (on my request) which was just a stupid questionnaire and they said I'm not autistic but I don't believe it.

- restricted interests: I've always been obsessed with fascism and nazism and never had interest in anything else

- resistance to change/ritual behavior: I always eat and drink the same shit and don't feel like trying anything else. Also I have diagnosed OCD.

I had this same issue when I was unsure. Try looking for physical indicators first. Autistic people usually have a bigger head. They also have a special type of ugliness, like a sort of underdeveloped look.

Remember, normies and Drs dont actually understand what its like to be autistic, they just speculate based on symptoms they can see. I for example have no trouble reading social cues but couldn't understand what was appropriate for a while, as it was usually based on guesswork.

Autism basically means you have bad genetics and are not operating at full capacity.

yes

You're a sigma male

If you didn't get diagnosed as a child you will have to pay 6 million dollars to get a diagnosis and fly to one of the ten doctors who gives a shit about adult autism.

By going to a psychiatrist or psychologist to get diagnosed is to know if you’re autistic or not. I got diagnosed with anxiety, depression and alcoholism by a psychiatrist and a clinician. I also got diagnosed in elementary school with a low iq.

True Autists tend to have interests that are very literal and very repetitive. They like things that have order, are literal and stay the same. Trains are a meme interest, for example. I have a young (~10) family member who has Autism and he's obsessed with car brands and flags, he has loads of cards of each and spends hours and hours laying them out, ordering them in various ways, throwing them around and picking them up, and repeating the names over and over and over.
I'm the same and I'm not Autistic. This is also a feature of being an introvert.

You seem intelligent, and have literacy skills, which most people with Autism aren't. Autism correlates heavily with lower intelligence and delayed development.

The main feature of Autism is that you struggle with abstract concepts and view things in a very literal way. Most of the behaviours follow from this. No social skills because human feelings and interactions are very abstract and conceptual. Liking a rigid routine because you view activities in a literal way and not a conceptual way (eg. you don't view breakfast as a concept but as a specific thing you eat, if you eat something different it isn't breakfast anymore).

Jordan Peterson explains it well here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZqwaECQykg

Might as well be