Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to know i am subhuman

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
there is these girls in my class that talk to everyone from class with smiles but when i am walking past them they don't even see my way they just look at the long corridor even tho  i have talked to them many times because of some projects
 
foreignincel3 said:
there is these girls in my class that talk to everyone from class with smiles but when i am walking past them they don't even see my way they just look at the long corridor even tho  i have talked to them many times because of some projects

Sorry bro but it's O V E R!
 
don`t even look at them cuck, that validate those cum-Dumpsters, avoid their gaze and act like they not exist.
 
Been there. It means you are subhuman beyond saving.
 
Unbearable2woman said:
don`t even look at them cuck, that validate those cum-Dumpsters, avoid their gaze and act like they not exist.

i love females so much and watching them makes me happy i don't care , call me cuck  or anything i am true incel also stop bullying your incel brothers you sound like a normie
 
I fucking hate when they do this. They really go their way to make sure you don't even try to interact with them... "but kumfidenze" MY ASS.

I'm sad to say this but it's over. I'm not even going to wait til next year. I'll get the rope ASAP.
 
DAFMFP said:
I fucking hate when they do this. They really go their way to make sure you don't even try to interact with them... "but kumfidenze" MY ASS.

I'm sad to say this but it's over. I'm not even going to wait til next year. I'll get the rope ASAP.

my biggest fear is dying a virgin i cant sui
 
foreignincel3 said:
my biggest fear is dying a virgin i cant sui

If you stooped so low as to cuck r/incels and post on IT, why do you think women would put faith in you?
 
blickpall said:
If you stooped so low as to  cuck r/incels and post on IT, why do you think women would put faith in you?

i dont understand your question, i just stated i fear dying a virgin doesnt mean i will not die a virgin
 
foreignincel3 said:
i love females so much and watching them makes me happy i don't care , call me cuck  or anything i am true incel also stop bullying your incel brothers you sound like a normie

you'll end up becoming a paypig to some findom in a couple of years
 
Don't even look at them. Why waste your time? Don't give them free validation
 
oblivioncel said:
you'll end up becoming a paypig to some findom in a couple of years

i wish man , i am on a level that no women would even betabux me , i am ugly as sin and betabux mogs me
 
Have you been rejected before? like a legit rejection and not "She didn't look at me from a mile far".
 
I feel you bro. honestly, if girls aren't happy to talk to you/ smiling + giggling you might be an ugly fucking bastard.
 
It could be that you look like a complete buzzkill. I know this sounds a bit blue pilled, but we give away a lot of information though our body language, even when we're not even making facial expressions. Then again, it could just be that you're ugly.
 
That sounds like a horrible rolelplaying story.

Who sent you?

confirmed_bi_jankinoff_bbctakeover.jpg
 
MubarakTheCoper said:
Have you been rejected before? like a legit rejection and not "She didn't look at me from a mile far".
1000 rejecetion count


Cucks Leave said:
That sounds like a horrible rolelplaying story.

Who sent you?

confirmed_bi_jankinoff_bbctakeover.jpg

if you dont know who i am then who sent you
 
I can relate

Some of us are so unattractive that women probably wouldn't even beta buck us
 
Didnt this motherfucker post on inceltears about us? Why are u here?
 
Unbearable2woman said:
don`t even look at them cuck, that validate those cum-Dumpsters, avoid their gaze and act like they not exist.

If you do this they will think that you're a shy beta that is to pussy too look at them and make a move. It's over.
 
GeneticFilth said:
Unbearable2woman said:
don`t even look at them cuck, that validate those cum-Dumpsters, avoid their gaze and act like they not exist.
If you do this they literally think that you're a shy beta that is to pussy to look at them and make a move. It's over.
If you are a truecel subhuman they literally think you are a walking ebola factorie, there`s no such a thing as "beta" or "alpha" that`s RP nonsense, you are an incel, normie, or an Chad.

Femoids feel validated when men look at them because it reinforces all the value they can have in society, therefore not looking at them is the best solution.
 
Unbearable2woman said:
If you are a truecel subhuman they literally think you are a walking ebola factorie, there`s no such a thing as "beta" or "alpha" that`s RP nonsense, you are an incel, normie, or an Chad.

Femoids feel validated when men look at them because it reinforces all the value they can have in society, therefore not looking at them is the best solution.

You cannot win as an ugly male. If you don't look they will just think you are shy, and that you know she is out of your league or you are to pussy to talk to her. If you do look, then she thinks what a loser he thinks he can get this. There is no escape, except the rope.
 
GeneticFilth said:
>You cannot win as an ugly male. If you don't look they will just think you are shy, and that you know she is out of your league or you are to pussy to

I prefer this, as i say, having males showing interest to you validates those cum-dumpsters, i prefer letting the femoid in dude if i thing i`m out of his leage or i simply not interested in worshiphing his cunt without receiving anything.
 
Unbearable2woman said:
don`t even look at them cuck, that validate those cum-Dumpsters, avoid their gaze and act like they not exist.
^^^^ :idea: :D
Ayyyiieee, don't smile at girls cuckboys, don't smile at girls.
 
GeneticDysfunction said:
Didnt this motherfucker post on inceltears about us? Why are u here?

oh shut up trynna be releveant lurk moar
 
foreignincel3 said:
oh shut up trynna be releveant lurk moar

Im so horny i could fuck your ass in two little man
 

Similar threads

uglyugly
Replies
12
Views
457
Friezacel
Friezacel
ERaser
Replies
11
Views
281
EgyptianNiggerKANG
EgyptianNiggerKANG
RealSchizo
Replies
9
Views
274
Raider919
Raider919
TFDinGTA
Replies
3
Views
272
Friezacel
Friezacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top