Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to know CuckTears is completely wrong. Why do most men have no issues with me?

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
How I speak to men is the same way how I try to speak to women. You know a lot of guys in high school had no issues with me. They used to fist bump me in the hallway all the time. I had many guy acquaintances, but never a single woman who ever hugged me or ever could have a real conversation with without a third party who is a guy. A lot of them just give me the dirtiest looks ever. Your face really can be just a major failo. Women truly hate me, and it's because I'm ugly.

So when you have those CuckTears morons saying "hurrrr it's your personality bro!" that literally makes absolutely zero sense. Women just aren't physically attracted to me. That's it. I'm ugly to them. It's that fucking simple.

You know I even tried to act differently in all my classes once just to test out the theory if it had anything to do with personality. Since I was bluepilled and had no issues talking to mainly men, I would act shy and quiet one class and I would get ignored by all women. I would act like a class clown in another class, and I'd still get ignored by all women. I'd act like a dick in another course and I'd still get ignored by all women. I'd act like a nice and sweet guy in another class and I'd still get ignored by all fucking women.

It's your face. That's it.

yep, personality is just a cherry on top of looks. even if u have the most best tasting personality cherry, it will taste like shit cause its on top of shit.

Fuck cucktears and their retarded, failed normie posters.

I'm not really respected by men but they're never as upfront about their hatred of me as women