Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to keep your daughter from wearing slut clothes?

OK. Mr Paige... Can I call you Elliot?
JFL they still have foid spirits.

It's easier for a lesbian than a ftm.

JFL they still have foid spirits.

It's easier for a lesbian than a ftm.
Personally I hate all them fake ass religious texts full of blather. But that was a OK quote... It just goes to show that god is a fuck up for fucking up.

Being an overbearing father can help prevent her from being a slut while she is in your care, but it's rare to see a foid take those lessons to heart when she ventures out on her own. Your best bet is to keep her as dependent on you for as long as possible and then marry her off to a son in law you could use to your whims, maybe a rich one or something.

Give your 15 year old daughter to me as a wife

I will make babies with your little daughter and give you grandchildren
2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF

If you ascended. Your daughter is 15. What would be your strategy?

-move to the country.

-private christian school.

-get her involved in sports to take up all her time.
Cope if you think forcing your daughter to cover would prevent her from whoring around

Keep making insulting comments about her body until she develops crippling body dysmorphia and starts wearing overalls all the time.
Best solution- works with their malleable minds

10% Hurting Wizard32’s feelings on sacred ID. Shame on you sir!
Feed her a lot and turn her into a landwhale, so she physically cannot wear slutty clothes :lul:

:feelsUgh:As long as she gives me grandchildren:feelsUgh:She can do what she wants.:feelsUgh:If you think you can change female nature as a father you are giga cucked, just let her live life on easy mode:feelsUgh:

I wouldn't give a shit. It isn't my job to stop girls from being whores -- so let them do whatever they want; I'm not worrying myself over their shit. Cucked dads or parents work like to slaves to stop whores from whoring in the 1st world -- it's like Sisyphus & the boulder scenario or futility.

The tried and true strategy.

pngtree-real-shot-men-s-leather-belt-image_1113261.jpg

dont have a daughter
If you did,. You need a serious strategy.

But, we all know most likely your wife would bail, and raise her in the material world, with your money, while you were living in a buick

Very few of us can read it
Ah, so only priests and monks speak it? Isn't Coptic pretty much a descendant of the Ancient Egyptian language?

If you were able to have a daughter, what are you doing here? Do you actually think they're delivered by storks? :feelskek:

imagine telling a fellow cel 'have fun being raped in jail by faggots up the arse'

the absolute state of this forum gynocentric forum:feelshaha:
keep crying for muh innocent angels you cuck
Exactly. This forum is becoming extremely gynocentric with incels vicuously attacking each other over different views.

-move to the country.

Move to Saudi Arabia

honestly shit like this just makes me want to quit the incel community as a whole.
the fact that even on places such as this where supposedly ’incels’ who have been rejected and humiliated by woman all their lives still get all woke up by another person even talking sexual about a young girl and suggesting things such as prison rape and torture is just depressing. most of these users here who suggest these kind of punishments to JB/Lolicels for mere thoughts wouldn’t even care in the slightest about men or boys being skinned alive or tortured by the cartel.
i just don’t see the point of playing for the same team when most other users still defend their most common enemy for the pettiest of ’crimes.’

@Mainländer even made multiple threads about how even other incels have been affected by this gynocentric shit hole for a planet and how so many users on this forum are affected by this, especially the agecucks/moralfags who cry over young teens/preteens.
I feel relieved that I'm not the only one to notice that.

I don't know what's more disappointing, how strong gynocentrism is to manifest itself constantly even here of all places or how the staffs of most incel forums completely fail to see it as something ban- or at least warning-worthy.

It's over if you have a daughter bro. 1 Lifetime dick is the best possible outcome. :feelsrope:

They'll just hide the slutty clothes at a friends house. Unless you're fucking Amish or something, Nature is undefeated bro.

Last edited:
no because that interferes with my day to day life. I don't want some random dude's cum on the bed i sleep on gross

i don't want to put my dick where chad's dick was earlier that day its gross. I'm not fucking my daughter so idc who fucks her while im not looking
It would be embarrassing if your daughter was the typical slut.

-move to the country.

Private school is a good idea and get her a boyfriend of her looks level as soon as possible too, you don’t want her going near any male dick unless the dick is from someone she’s in a relationship with.

Last edited:
Move to Afghanistan and/or convert to Islam and refuse to let her leave the house unless with a male relative.

I’d argue the best solution is to not have a daughter, which to guarantee that is to have a vasectomy.
are you Jewish by chance
Ignore them… Fucking one’s own child is kinda degerate… considering it’s incest. Imma leave out the whole rape narrative. But… THIS IS AIN’T SWEET HOME ALABAMA (though some of us are probably from Alabama)!

hah, my daughter would never reach 15, she'd be long dead in the uterus.

-move to the country.

not gonna help she's gonna fuck the pastor and the principal

Step 1) Not having a daughter

As you can see, the only way for foids to be worthy of life is to be male in spirit. Jesus, who was likely an incel manlet, was able to use the supernatural powers he possessed to force a virgin NAWALT to submit to his will. This is the only way to have a relationship with a foid that is non-cucked. A foid must have her dark and evil female spirit exorcised from her being and replaced with a new male spirit. That means she must be reprogrammed to only find one incel attractive and to despise chads and roasties. A man must preach the Blackpill/Clearpill to a NAWALT and use The Non-Cucked Spirit to make her feel the pain and existential dread of incels and convert her from an evil femasite into a perfectly trained waifu. This is the ultimate example of the Groom and Coom method.
based 135 IQcel