Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to keep your daughter from wearing slut clothes?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
If you ascended. Your daughter is 15. What would be your strategy?

-move to the country.

-private christian school.

-get her involved in sports to take up all her time.

Show her The Gospel of Thomas right away, as soon as she can understand English words.

dont have a daughter

Fuck her every day

Don't let her outside or have money

Convince my wife to abort because her body her choice as when foids think it's actually their choice they could be doing any random shit

just tell her to not wear slut clothes?

Don't have a daughter. :yes:

None of those will work. the only way to win with having a daughter is to not have a daughter.

Give her the belt.

Keep making insulting comments about her body until she develops crippling body dysmorphia and starts wearing overalls all the time.

Fucking cuck
The only way to discipline daughters is to fuck them daily before chad does.
im a cuck for not wanting to rape my daughter if i had one? you're a freak and you'd be arrested, have fun being the guy getting raped in jail

i think rape is sometimes justified but not always

she would memorize it by the age of 8 :feelsUgh:

cuck. why does it matter if your wife fucks BBC everyday? you get to fuck her too right?
BBC is a myth. Most women find blacks repulsive. I wouldn't want to share my wife and im not fucking my daughter so idc what she does

BBC is a myth. Most women find blacks repulsive. I wouldn't want to share my wife and im not fucking my daughter so idc what she does
why does it matter if your wife fucks Chads all day while you are at work? youll be home to fuck your wife too so it shouldn't matter, right?

if I ever have a daughter all I want is for her to enjoy life. If wearing slutty clothing helps her enjoy life and isn't detrimental to her development it's fine with me
:what:

If your daughter enjoyed fucking a guy in your bed, would you be okay with it?

:what:

If your daughter enjoyed fucking a guy in your bed, would you be okay with it?
no because that interferes with my day to day life. I don't want some random dude's cum on the bed i sleep on gross
why does it matter if your wife fucks Chads all day while you are at work? youll be home to fuck your wife too so it shouldn't matter, right?
i don't want to put my dick where chad's dick was earlier that day its gross. I'm not fucking my daughter so idc who fucks her while im not looking

im a cuck for not wanting to rape my daughter if i had one? you're a freak and you'd be arrested, have fun being the guy getting raped in jail

i think rape is sometimes justified but not always
Not if I leave the Cucknited states. You are a cuck for not getting to fuck her before Chad does. Fucking fed :fbi::fbi::fbi:

she would memorize it by the age of 8 :feelsUgh:

cuck. why does it matter if your wife fucks BBC everyday? you get to fuck her too right?
I wouldn't fuck my own daughter but I would throw her out into the streets if I find out she's a whore and not a virgin anymore.

Last edited:
Not if I leave the Cucknited states. You are a cuck for not getting to fuck her before Chad does. Fucking fed :fbi::fbi::fbi:
ohh and im a fed for not wanting to rape my daughter as well? or am i a fed for stating a fact that if you do something illegal you'd go to jail?

ohh and im a fed for not wanting to rape my daughter as well? or am i a fed for stating a fact that if you do something illegal you'd go to jail?
It’s not rape you stupid soycuck. Rape is a stupid idea constructed by soys and fedcucks. Men were ascending through rape throughout history. I’m saying you could be a fed :waitwhat:for pushing the lawcuck narrative. :fbi::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It’s not rape you stupid soycuck. Rape is a stupid idea constructed by soys and fedcucks. Men were ascending through rape throughout history. I’m saying you could be a fed :waitwhat:for pushing the lawcuck narrative. :fbi::soy::soy::soy::soy:
are you Jewish by chance

Some people say it's women unfriendly but i dont see their point

(Saying 114 of The Gospel of Thomas in coptic script as seen in the Nag Hammadi texts)

(114) Simon Peter said to them, "Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life." Jesus said, "See, I am going to attract her to make her male so that she too might become a living spirit that resembles you males. For every female (element) that makes itself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

As you can see, the only way for foids to be worthy of life is to be male in spirit. Jesus, who was likely an incel manlet, was able to use the supernatural powers he possessed to force a virgin NAWALT to submit to his will. This is the only way to have a relationship with a foid that is non-cucked. A foid must have her dark and evil female spirit exorcised from her being and replaced with a new male spirit. That means she must be reprogrammed to only find one incel attractive and to despise chads and roasties. A man must preach the Blackpill/Clearpill to a NAWALT and use The Non-Cucked Spirit to make her feel the pain and existential dread of incels and convert her from an evil femasite into a perfectly trained waifu. This is the ultimate example of the Groom and Coom method.

View attachment 558227
(Saying 114 of The Gospel of Thomas in coptic script as seen in the Nag Hammadi texts)

(114) Simon Peter said to them, "Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life." Jesus said, "See, I am going to attract her to make her male so that she too might become a living spirit that resembles you males. For every female (element) that makes itself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

As you can see, the only way for foids to be worthy of life is to be male in spirit. Jesus, who was likely an incel manlet, was able to use the supernatural powers he possessed to force a virgin NAWALT to submit to his will. This is the only way to have a relationship with a foid that is non-cucked. A foid must have her dark and evil female spirit exorcised from her being and replaced with a new male spirit. That means she must be reprogrammed to only find one incel attractive and to despise chads and roasties. A man must preach the Blackpill/Clearpill to a NAWALT and use The Non-Cucked Spirit to make her feel the pain and existential dread of incels and convert her from an evil femasite into a perfectly trained waifu. This is the ultimate example of the Groom and Coom method.
I only see the positive side of this: Peter suggests that females should not enter heaven but jesus shows that noone will be excluded, hence making them "spiritually male". There were a lot of males that had to be exorcised so the gospel doesn't say at all that the female spirit is evil and the male spirit is good. Jesus healed both male and female

I only see the positive side of this: Peter suggests that females should not enter heaven but jesus shows that noone will be excluded, hence making them "spiritually male". There were a lot of males that had to be exorcised so the gospel doesn't say at all that the female spirit is evil and the male spirit is good. Jesus healed both male and female
I mean, how do you explain the fact that he has to make her spirit male to enter the kingdom of heaven? That kind of implies that a female spirit in it's regular form is unable to enter.

I mean, how do you explain the fact that he has to make her spirit male to enter the kingdom of heaven? That kind of implies that a female spirit in it's regular form is unable to enter.
Males had to follow and be made holy as well. It says nowhere in the gospel that males could enter heaven just because of their spirit. Probably peter's idea comes from the notion of genesis. The way I see it, jesus just gave a solution to him that is in line with the gospel. Just as he did when his followers bought up their interpretation of moses.

View attachment 558227

Is that Coptic?
@tehgymcel420 @Robtical

Give your 15 year old daughter to me as a wife

I will make babies with your little daughter and give you grandchildren

Males had to follow and be made holy as well. It says nowhere in the gospel that males could enter heaven just because of their spirit. Probably peter's idea comes from the notion of genesis. The way I see it, jesus just gave a solution to him that is in line with the gospel. Just as he did when his followers bought up their interpretation of moses.
I agree, being male in spirit doesn't automatically allow one to enter the kingdom of heaven. Chad's spirit is evil but it's not like it's female. The spirit has to be male and based, if it's not based it cannot enter.

If you ascended. Your daughter is 15. What would be your strategy?

-move to the country.

-private christian school.

-get her involved in sports to take up all her time.
Abort if it's a girl. It's the most effective solution.

As if there's can be any other answer...

Give her the belt.
How will my pants stay up?
Fuck her every day
locking her in the basement
im a cuck for wanting to rape my daughter if i had one? you're a freak and you'd be arrested, have fun being the guy getting raped in jail

i think rape is sometimes justified always
I wouldn't fuck my own daughter but I would throw her out into the streets if I find out she's a whore and not a virgin anymore because I need the money

View attachment 558227

OK. Mr Paige... Can I call you Elliot?
Found the chosen one!