Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to hide alcohol consumption in a bedroom in an AirBnB?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
My parents are paying for me to stay in an AirBnB before I hopefully get into a dorm at my new college. While here, I wanted to get a bit drunk, but I wanted to hide it, so I bought and drank mouthwash (Original formula 26.9% ABV, the amber stuff). I did that because it has less of an obvious booze smell, hopefully my parents never find out, if they do I'm in deep trouble because I'm not supposed to be having any alcohol (long story, might make a later post about it.)

The hostess never comes into my room as far as I'm aware and I hide the bottle so I think I'm safe. I am over 21

Last edited:
Drink in the evenings when you know they won't be visiting (I'm assuming their visits are during the day), the day after, as soon as possible really go out to the nearest public bin and then throw away any bottles you had from the night before. I do this, and I achieve it by wearing a coat with two big inside pockets, that can fit either several cans, or a half bottle of vodka in it easily. Nobody will notice.

Finally, in the worst possible event your parents try to visit you, while in the middle of a drinking fest, make sure you have a bit of garlic on hand to eat, to mask the smell (it will smell like shit but better than smelling drunk) and obviously find a good, discrete hiding place where you can easily hid the bottles/ cans temporarily. Are you a new drinker, who will be obviously drunk after a few bud lights, or are you used to drinking? The more used to it, and more self aware you are while intoxicated the better, then you will be able to deceive them, and act normal.

In high school, I knew someone snuck in vodka by pouring and mixing some into a Coke bottle.

You’re drinking listerine ?:feelswhat:

Fuck Off, GlowNigger Larp

Lol over

Just Go Into a Store and buy it , your over the age of consent , do AS you please

Baught 24 bottles From Amazon a Week ago , lol . Have No Car and im to Lazy to Carry so much

You're not allowed to drink at an AirBnb? How cucked, I knew they were overhyped.

You're not allowed to drink at an AirBnb? How cucked, I knew they were overhyped.
You're not allowed to fuck the hostess either, yup AirBnbs are overhyped.

Lol over

Just Go Into a Store and buy it , your over the age of consent , do AS you please

Baught 24 bottles From Amazon a Week ago , lol . Have No Car and im to Lazy to Carry so much
but will vodka produce a smell that they can smell from past the door?
they never said I couldn't, airbnb or house rules, it's just me being super careful so they don't tell my parents

Lol over

Does vodka have a smell that can be detected from outside the room?

You’re drinking listerine ?:feelswhat:

Fuck Off, GlowNigger Larp
I am:cool:
flush it down the toilet
...the bottle?
Unless they stipulate it in their house rules ostensibly I am allowed, it's just that I'm worried my parents will ask to talk to the hostess and they'd ask her, and I want to minimize the possibility she'll say yes

Last edited:
Does vodka have a smell that can be detected from outside the room?
No , and Just Use some roomspray / Deodorant ( Axe etc ) To hide the smell If your so cautious

Jfl at having self awareness in this Shithole , your in an disadvantage No Need to please or Act for others

And i baught 24 Beer , Not Vodka lol. That Shit is expensive for No reason.

Last edited:
mix it with coca cola

I'm telling mommy abd daddy u r a drunken who're monger!
Just drink wood alcohol bro

Last edited: