Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to gradually make your life less suifuel as an incel?

Cope or dope. but dope is cope, and if dope doesn´t work then maybe rope

take multivitamins and increase water intake

Start a project that involves something you're good at or passionate about. Create things.

Start a project that involves something you're good at or passionate about. Create things.
I'm not good at anything and I'm not passionate about anything nor am I creative

type here as an hobby

Hobbies and goals, I think :)

Cope or dope. but dope is cope, and if dope doesn´t work then maybe rope
take multivitamins and increase water intake
This is basically how I function as an adult I smoke marijuana and I have somewhat of a interest in improving my health so knowing that I have room for improvement by my own ability to make healthy decisions kind of keeps me going I know it's not going to ever give me what I want but I have fell off the wagon due to my obesity and I'm slowly improving myself from there

Shower and personalitymaxxing

First you hve to escape your family because they made you an incel. But that requires money. And if you haven't got money as an incel it's pretty fucking hard to make it. But if you can get out then your life will probably go up.