Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get whiter teeth?

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
Like not being able to smile is a death sentence. I paid for that expensive laser procedure , did fuckall. I don't really eat sugar , never had coffee/ tea. Rest of my family has white ass teeth even heavy smokers , it's just me

Hydroperoxide and mix with water to a safe percentage smear some lard on your gums and then go to town with a fine brush.

Charcoal or smth

Giphy

Hydroperoxide and mix with water to a safe percentage smear some lard on your gums and then go to town with a fine brush.
will unironically look into this

For me tis the opposite. I have decent teeth even though i seldom brush my teeth and consume copious amounts of soda / energy drinks. bad breath tho
:(

Go to the dentist

eat bird shit

Get enough minerals in your diet. Not just calcium but all the right minerals and trace minerals. Try eating a lot of liver, leaves, nuts and seeds.

There are teeth whitening places out there that you can go to.

I hate my teeths

Piss in your mouth
full

Brush your teeth with your cum.

in my experience commercial bought teeth whitening products don't work or they fuck up your gums/enamel
better save up and get them professionally whitened imho

This will fuck up your enamel, get Crest 3D white strips.
How so? Doctors use solution with up to 30%. 10% is totally safe for home use iirc (don't put my name on it, you gotta check the numbers yourself.)

Like not being able to smile is a death sentence. I paid for that expensive laser procedure , did fuckall. I don't really eat sugar , never had coffee/ tea. Rest of my family has white ass teeth even heavy smokers , it's just me

you’re welcome

Hydrogen peroxide.

In VERY small amounts though....

Also try brushing with baking soda. SMALL AMOUNTS.

You can't whiten your teeth. Most of the time teeth become yellow as enamel gets eroded and thin enough so it becomes partially transparent, exposing dentin, that's yellow in color naturally.

I have crooked teeth
and most are slight yellow
and one of my front teeth is missing lol
teethpill is real

Improve your personality and take showers with your mouth open :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It doesn't matter if my teeth are white or yellow (Dear IT, calm down I brush my teeth from two to three times a day)

There's this thing called toothpaste and toothbrush

Make a paste with baking soda, water and a pinch of salt. A few brushings and teeth are white.