Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to get rid of Incel Tears, or at least annoy them a lot

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
I’ve been browsing incel tears and i noticed that the one things that really pisses them off is when we do posts celebrating women being killed, they can’t stand it and there are literally hundreds of comments of them crying about it, it’s hilarious. Some even comment saying they are rage quitting the subreddit altogether. If we post nothing but post about dead women for a while, they will have no content to post on their subreddit for a while apart from content that will have them really upset. It will be us having the laughs for a change instead of them.

These people in their comment section express in great numbers how they wish all incels would kill themselves already but they are too stupid to realize that if all incels started killing themselves that would be the worst thing possible for them because quite a lot of incels will take as man women with them as possible by going out Elliot Roger style. How many women will die as a result? Plenty. That also won’t completely get rid of the incel problem because there will be a whole new generation of incels. There will always be incels unless women stop being shallow cunts that care about bullshit like confidence and give everyone a fair chance instead of forcing some people to live a sexless life

Just ignore them theory

I've noticed that too. Do they really care about the death of some random e-whore that would probably look at them in disgust if she walked passed them in real life?
This has to just be virtue-signalling, right?

Don't celebrate deaths and they will have nothing to virtue signal about.

Just troll them theory

Make their soygroin explode from :blackpill: overdose.

I've noticed that too. Do they really care about the death of some random e-whore that would probably look at them in disgust if she walked passed them in real life?
This has to just be virtue-signalling, right?
No, in the eyes of cucks, one foid's life is worth more than 6 trillion male lives.

Cope. People won't unsubscribe, and they already screenshot old posts and MGTOW.

They worship us.

No, that is exactly what they want. They gleefully await the most psychopathic and deranged incel content because they want to see a freak show. If incels act reasonable and stick to studies rather than rejoicing with glee every time some random woman dies an unfortunate death then IT would shrivel and die, this I guarantee.

If that stops them from stalking us and making fun of us then we gotta do it

Your solution to "get rid" of IT is to feed them a steady stream of content to ensure that they never run out of shit to post.

ok brainlet

I dont care what those cucks think