Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get rich

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Me: "How do I get rich?"

Rich people: "You need to love what you do and be passionate about it."

Me, who lost the ability to be passionate about anything in this world because of being starved of love, affection, companionship and human touch for over 30 years:

Be already rich at the right time right moment.

Try to get a decent career brocel.

Just be born in a semi-wealthy family theory

Just have high IQ and/or be born rich, you silly inkler doomer! :foidSoy::soy::feelsgah:

Most of them just scam u with some bs course or make shitty YouTube vids/shorts that blows up in views
They tend to have serveral channels to spam the same vid

Me, who lost the ability to be passionate about anything in this world because of being starved of love, affection, companionship and human touch for over 30 years:

View attachment 677229
Check out my moneymaxxing thread

I already thought about it. You have to excel at your field and make a solution to a problem no one thought before. That's how you get "rich. You won't get rich by having a career nor working 80 hours a week, that's not what people think when they say rich.

Now you need a decent IQ luck and cleverness to pull it off. So most of us are fucked

Rich people won't tell you how to get rich

View attachment 677229
Why post this ropefuel when im sad

View attachment 677229
It's over for memecels

1:) be born into the high class
or
2:) have 1 in a million skill/ability at something

summary: sheer luck

Some have luck to get rich by streaming, some by youtube, some by passing a national exam to a good stable income job, some are born that way, some invest in the right place at the right time, etc etc etc. Luck and cleverness to pull it off, or winning the lottery.