Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to get over the fact that you are ugly?

S

societyfuckery

Greycel
I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this, but every single fucking day I just stare at the mirror for hours, or pull my phone up and try to take a selfie, hoping that, somehow by magic, my face changed and now I'm 'average' and not subhuman. How can I stop this obsession with me being such an ugly fuck? I feel like I know that I'm ugly at this point, but my mind (or body idfk) doesn't want to accept it. Any thoughts, advices? This shit eats me up every day, and almost every hour I take videos of my face hoping that subconsciously I'd say 'eh, not so bad!'.
Also FUCK the mods on this fucking forum for allowing the most retarded shit on the #discussion section while I put out good mf content and it doesn't get through. Fucking nigger bitches

By wishing that you’d be reborn as a chad in your next life, kek

Cover up your mirrors by taping trash bags to them; put tape over your webcam and phone camera as well.
This'll prevent you from impulsively or accidentally looking at your reflection.

And then take the normalfag self-improvement advice of "redirecting your focus" to more "productive" things

Cover up your mirrors by taping trash bags to them; put tape over your webcam and phone camera as well.
This'll prevent you from impulsively or accidentally looking at your reflection.

And then take the normalfag self-improvement advice of "redirecting your focus" to more "productive" things
5293c69069beddf761e01e25
cover up windows in room as well and all around the house so gangstalkers can't roast you for your looks outside. I have some mental issue from trauma after being bullied for looks where if someones looking at me or i feel someone might be looking at me i think of how hideous my face is and it gives me severe mental pain. That's why i'm a recluse and i stay in my house locked up and order groceries and stuff online always telling them to leave it at front door.

I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this, but every single fucking day I just stare at the mirror for hours, or pull my phone up and try to take a selfie, hoping that, somehow by magic, my face changed and now I'm 'average' and not subhuman. How can I stop this obsession with me being such an ugly fuck? I feel like I know that I'm ugly at this point, but my mind (or body idfk) doesn't want to accept it. Any thoughts, advices? This shit eats me up every day, and almost every hour I take videos of my face hoping that subconsciously I'd say 'eh, not so bad!'.
Also FUCK the mods on this fucking forum for allowing the most retarded shit on the #discussion section while I put out good mf content and it doesn't get through. Fucking nigger bitches
ok GrAY.

it's over

After one time you get used to it. You never truly get over it though

Coping and distractions and raging

5293c69069beddf761e01e25
cover up windows in room as well and all around the house so gangstalkers can't roast you for your looks outside. I have some mental issue from trauma after being bullied for looks where if someones looking at me or i feel someone might be looking at me i think of how hideous my face is and it gives me severe mental pain. That's why i'm a recluse and i stay in my house locked up and order groceries and stuff online always telling them to leave it at front door.
Is that Adam Lanzas room??? :feelskek:
AD8725DA 73B3 4951 9602 436225CADFCB

Youll never get Over it. Its over

You could get surgeries if you think that's a good investment.

Another way is to just look at yourself over and over until you're getting used to your face. But as soon as you see another face right next to it, your failos will be glaringly obvious, so that doesn't really work. It also doesn't change how others view you.

Accepting that you're ugly, is accepting that your social life is over. You accept that no woman will ever want you.

Surgerymaxxing, going to the gym, looking in the mirror as rare as possible, meditating

You were born with it so just accept it. Nothing you can do but live with the fact that people see you as subhuman. if you are already hideous just do whatever the fuck you want to want anyway, no point in thinking about it anymore. :feelzez:

How to get over the fact that you are ugly?
you can't. every solution here is sidestepping the problem and you'll probably be treated as subhuman for the rest of your life, unless you decide to

5293c69069beddf761e01e25
holy shit i do the exact same thing for the exact same reason. thankfully though i can just use curtains. its physically impossible for me to leave my windows open even at narrow angles not even facing towards me. its like i know there are invisible people there :ooooooo

godspeed

im not there yet but i think just giving up on your social life (lol) like
Accepting that you're ugly, is accepting that your social life is over.
said is a good idea. its only worse when people constantly mistreat you. somehow we need to lift the weight. i know i do