Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How to get many replies on a post

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Just ask a simple question about the users, you will guarantee 40+ replies tbh ngl desu

Bump just to support your thread

What's your favorite pizza toppings?

I like ham and mushroom tbh

something something wypibbo/bbc

Over for xcels = forced meme
> le ebic fine text
Reddit cucc

Is getting a lot of replies an end to itself?

Just ask a simple question about the users, you will guarantee 40+ replies tbh ngl desu
Having a Chad avatar helps. Not having one is why my threads never get replies.

Cope. Just post a controversial opinion. Even better if you have a Chad avatar and use lots of big words. Guaranteed 100+ replies.
That's how Fontaine rolled.

Cope. Just post a controversial opinion. Even better if you have a Chad avatar and use lots of big words. Guaranteed 100+ replies.
Just be Fontaine theory

And make about 20 alts that keep commenting and sucking your dick as OP

Just follow the algorithm.

True tbh. Everyone just wants to be heard.

It's a shame that a lot of users here don't seem to appreciate longer high effort posts.

Instead of making one quality thread, make 10 low quality ones, one is bound to catch on + making 10 threads will get your name out there so other people will be more likely to reply because they recognize your name

this is an interesting topic, id like to discuss it with you further. Would you like to discuss it with me further? @guerillahubris

this is an interesting topic, id like to discuss it with you further. Would you like to discuss it with me further? @guerillahubris
im not really interested in forum meta so no man

Over for xcels = forced meme[/QUOTE]

In italy you must have pizza at least 30 cm otherwise it never began

Wrong, some of my threads are title bait and get jack shit. Its only when i post brutal blackpills i get replies

Instead of making one quality thread, make 10 low quality ones, one is bound to catch on + making 10 threads will get your name out there so other people will be more likely to reply because they recognize your name
:feelsthink:

pineapple and chicken