Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to get free money from Jews (Serious)

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
As most people are aware, the Jewish/Israel lobby in the US tends to be among the most well-funded and among all religious groups, Jewish-Americans have the highest median income.

One such group, Israel for Campus Coalition, is giving out $250 "microgrants" if you pretend to go to their JEW MARCH on Nov 18 in Washington, DC. Basically they have to pay Jewish students to show up because Jews are too greedy to even volunteer for free.

Submit your application here:

I'm told that most cases will be limited to $250 to cover basic transportation - but you should ask for $350-500 to get that maximum $250. You will need to give your name for the check to be 'payable to' but you can use a fake club name and deposit it through an ATM with no problem 99% of the time.

Become a nigger

ask for bout 350

As most people are aware, the Jewish/Israel lobby in the US tends to be among the most well-funded and among all religious groups, Jewish-Americans have the highest median income.

One such group, Israel for Campus Coalition, is giving out $250 "microgrants" if you pretend to go to their JEW MARCH on Nov 18 in Washington, DC. Basically they have to pay Jewish students to show up because Jews are too greedy to even volunteer for free.

I'm told that most cases will be limited to $250 to cover basic transportation - but you should ask for $350-500 to get that maximum $250. You will need to give your name for the check to be 'payable to' but you can use a fake club name and deposit it through an ATM with no problem 99% of the time.
Have you tried this yourself?
Ff it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. :feelssus:

Kingvon von

Mf shekelstein

Does this work when i leave in EU ?

I feel like you need to prove you are a kike and also you probably need to give a name and a last name they can know you are not a kike just from that alone

Become a shabbos goy.