Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to fuck foids

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When i was 11 i didn't know how to fuck, i still don't tbh. I watched this video on a VHS before high speed internet existed. It was quite educational, the guy in the video has the same dialect as me, it's seen as a redneck/hillbilly dialect. I made a rough translation of it:

Alright boys here i am in a studio and i will show you how it's done when you are going to fuck foids. You should grab them and take them out into the woods. Then you should have a really big dick with really big balls with alot of sperm, just listen to how much it is inside. The dick only needs to be 13 cm when erect because the pussy is only 12cm deep.

Then theres the foid. First you should drink some beer and make out with her and take her out to the woods and rip her clothes off. When foids grow up their head shrinks and becomes flat, and their mouth becomes big so they talk all the time. You can put the beer on her flat head while she sucks your dick. She should have big boobs and a big hairy pussy. When you look at the back of her head theres nothing inside. It's only a big piece of meat where you put your dick inside of. When you penetrate you just go for it and thrust like a man. But this one was a virgin so it was difficult to penetrate, Well she was ugly so no one wanted her but i'll take her!

The rest of the video speaks for itself:

View: https://youtu.be/ZACT7OBdlN0

tldr
but i don't know how to fuck
i should watch this or something similar some time

:worryfeels:who the fuck was giving out vhs tapes of that to kids just fucking lol.

Kuk

:worryfeels:who the fuck was giving out vhs tapes of that to kids just fucking lol.

Kuk
He was a singer and comedian who drank himself to death, he actually drank every single day since he was 15 until his death in his 50s. He made comedy sketches like this. I grew up with his music because my brothers listened to him. It was in the late 90s early 2000s. I miss those days.