Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to find out if a foid finds me unattractive or attractive?

If they talk in a high voice, bite their lip, giggle and play with their hair while you talk to them, then they're into you.

If they speak in a deep batman-like voice, give you little or no response while you talk to them, then they're basically telling you to fuck off.

Dating apps, OP.

Use the ones that you can actually "call"/"tag" a foid to chat with you before the Likes/"matches" you. If they ignore you, then it pretty much means they don't find you attractive.

IRL, if they like you, they will try to give friendly stares, approach you somehow, laugh at anything you say (even if it's not supposed to be funny) and make several physical gestures just like people said in this thread.

If they want to give you fuck off signals, they will pretend to look at the phone, they will immediately talk to someone else at her side ignoring your sorry existence, or make an excuse to leave to elsewhere to not have to look at your ugly face again.

Last edited:
A girl will touch her hair and will make sure to talk to you and will laugh at things u say

They play with their hair because they will meet their boyfriend soonish. This is what I have experienced recently.

Dating apps, OP.

Use the ones that you can actually "call"/"tag" a foid to chat with you before the Likes/"matches" you. If they ignore you, then it pretty much means they don't find you attractive.
Not even likes and matches responded me in dating app.

If they talk in a high voice, bite their lip, giggle and play with their hair while you talk to them, then they're into you.

If they speak in a deep batman-like voice, give you little or no response while you talk to them, then they're basically telling you to fuck off.
hmmm you seem to be talking from experience :feelsseriously:

hmmm you seem to be talking from experience :feelsseriously:
Umm, have you seen women interact with chads? He doesn't get flirty laughs, he just sees chads getting them while incel subhumans are ignored.

Umm, have you seen women interact with chads? He doesn't get flirty laughs, he just sees chads getting them while incel subhumans are ignored.
that's why being in a chad social circle is worse than having no friends since you're constantly reminded of what you'll never get gl next life :chad:

This means you're invisible to them. It's over.
This means you're a 6/10 at max, so ugly to foids. You don't exist to them unless they need help.

Ask a foid out
Be high T
if you fail on tinder, it's completely over.
Tinder was my biggest blackpill tbh every swipe killed my soul inside glad i delete that shit long ago

Most foids are uncomfortable around me. I don't blame them. I look like Danny Devito mixed with asymmetrical Golum...

If she is the one messaging you first then she most likely wants you.

Here's the thing pal they don't if you go on this site

if you are unattractive for a women you are pretty much unattractive for all womens, if you are an incel like us I suppose you get rejected, if you get rejected it's because x thing but probably because you are ugly