Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to find out if a foid finds me unattractive or attractive?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I may be a sperg, but I cant notice any expression when foids look at me. It's like they're looking through a wall.

whip your dick out and see how they react

If you have to ask the answer is they don't.

If you have to ask the answer is they don't.
This. If foids find you attractive they will literally make it obvious and even stalk you.

Sorry bro, we all had to face this at some point. You are not ascending

look in the mirror

Slap their ass, if they report you too the police, you're an incel.

This. If foids find you attractive they will literally make it obvious and even stalk you.

Sorry bro, we all had to face this at some point. You are not ascending
Men get hardly stalked by foids. Let's say less than like 5 percent, but there's a lot of other men who doesn't get stalked and yet aren't Incels at all.

don't listen to the goons that say "you already know"

you don't know until you know. that's should be a golden rule in life.
if you haven't approached a foid yet, your assumptions are worthless

Well, you see, when girls talk to me, they are always sort of indifferent. Some are mean and annoyed, some are just ... neutral.

Then they turn around and talk to a random dude that's decently looking and has that aggressive aura about him, and they laugh at the most stupid shit, even the way they say hi.

If you have received 0 IOIs in your whole life then you are sub5

Ask them out.

Well, you see, when girls talk to me, they are always sort of indifferent. Some are mean and annoyed, some are just ... neutral.

Then they turn around and talk to a random dude that's decently looking and has that aggressive aura about him, and they laugh at the most stupid shit, even the way they say hi.
Same here. Foids always appreciate the tall guys around me, laugh and hang with them no matter how much of an ass he is, as long as he's a decent, tall guy with slightly aggressive aura while most foids are totally neutral to me, and some are mean to me for no reason.

Ask them out.
Bad idea tbh. Women will frequently go out for dates with guys they don't even like simply because they like attention. Attractive guys get by with never asking anyone out in their entire lives.

I may be a sperg, but I cant notice any expression when foids look at me. It's like they're looking through a wall.
i think the easiest way to see if women find you attractive, IF you are able to get over the fear of it etc esp if you hate big crowds is to go to some sort of situation where both sexes are looking for hookups i.e. a club, bar, tinder etc. if you have success there, you are attractive, if not then you are not, most people are in agreeance over who is attractive and who is not. this may not mean you are truecel, but you will definitely not be "attractive" or slayer etc if you are unable to pickup/get interest in these situations

If foids find you attractive they will literally make it obvious and even stalk you.
this is 100% true. If a foid likes you she will try to talk with you

If you feel disgust whenever look at mirror,it is truly never began

Ask her tbh.

I assume the former.

Have you ever walked on a street and seen a foid staring at you with a look of disgust or apprehension on her face?

They make it very obvious and you'd be able to tell despite your autism.

Has a female approached you and quickly reached to fellate you?

If not, bad news boyo.

Its glaringly obvious when a girl likes you, or so ive heard.

Well...if you need to ask????????

Has a female approached you and quickly reached to fellate you?

If not, bad news boyo.
This tbh. foids show you if they are interested in you.

I have an 8/10 cousin with whom I went out for drinks a couple of times.While I've never seen him get approached,females will make it painfully obvious that they're interested in him.I'm talking staring at him for minutes until he notices them and then giving him the biggest flirtiest "I want to fuck you" smiles I've ever seen.If he starts talking to them they'll keep the conversation going forever until he either blows them off or starts making out with them,key thing is that females will never let the conversation die down if they're really interested in you.

Basically,if you have to force conversations with them,they don't find you attractive.

edit: and they'll laugh at all dumb shit he says.

Hump there leg like chad does in public and if they allow you, then your chad

On Jupiter you just need to dive in. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you chad? If not, she probably looks at you with disgust.

Men get hardly stalked by foids. Let's say less than like 5 percent, but there's a lot of other men who doesn't get stalked and yet aren't Incels at all.
GIGA cope

You insert a fork into a power outlet

Approach and see what happens

don't listen to the goons that say "you already know"

you don't know until you know. that's should be a golden rule in life.
if you haven't approached a foid yet, your assumptions are worthless

put finger through fly and simulate masturbating to give off mating call and see who it attracts

If you have to ask this question the answer is no. If a girl like you, you will notice it. I don’t mean looking in your general direction or moving her hair back, I mean she will try to talk to you. She will smile. She will try to get your number and see you again. She will do anything as possible just to meet you. If she has to she will cancel her appointment or reschedule her meeting just so she can see you. When you asked that question you know it’s over brother :cryfeels:

Two things off the top of my head -
1. A girl who hasn't seen you for a while remembers you.
2. She just initiates a conversation out of nowhere with you.

If youre posting here then youre ugly af m8

If you're on this site the answer should be unattractive. However, you may not be a truecel so idk.

As if any of us would know

A girl will touch her hair and will make sure to talk to you and will laugh at things u say

idk none of us have experienced that so

If you are here then you probably aren't attractive 99% guaranteed.