Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to find inner peace as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Really, my life isn’t all that bad. I have a roof over my head, I go to college and i’m guaranteed at least an alright job after it. I have enough money to go to the gym. I see my friends occasionally although they’re shit friends.

but I am always stressed, upset and I can’t focus on things because I don’t have a girlfriend. When I coom, for a few seconds I realise how meaningless girlfriends are and how it’s not all that bad being single, but then I go back to feeling sorry for myself.

I just want to be happy being alone, going to classes, going to the gym, watching films I like, shitposting here etc. I want to have a more positive outlook on life. I want to accept things I can’t change and be content with that. Can I achieve this as an incel?

Last edited:
Become not incel

If you an incel you gonna die in misery or volcel

Can I achieve this as an incel?
Focusing on nationalism instead, however this is only possible with certain races, which one are you?

Ask the UN for a peace treaty

Find a good cope and get male friends off-/online. Makes it better tbh.

Focusing on nationalism instead, however this is only possible with certain races, which one are you?
I am part of the Slav race.

Because you're a fakecel.
I hope so.

Find a good cope and get male friends off-/online. Makes it better tbh.
Honestly I think I am too boring to make new friends. Even my current “friends” that I have known for years just use me to vent.

Is this a problem for anybody? How much does the gym cost where you live?
I meant for hobbies in general, I just don’t really have any aside from gymcelling. I pay €40 a month but then there’s protein powders and chicken breasts and peanut butter I have to buy.

Incels ascend almost everyday
To heaven yeah
200.gif

Recognize that NT femoids receive constant undeserved privileges. We suffered and yet managed simply because we are of superior intelligence and resilience levels.

2019:

I like to read from the stoics, particularly Aurelius. The essential belief is that you identify the things that you can control, and the things that you cannot. Per the stoics, you are either 100% in control of something, or you are not in control. Once you discover the things that you can't control, you approach them with an attitude of "preferred indifference", meaning that while you may work for a specific outcome, you don't allow yourself to become happy or disappointed should you succeed or fail. Rather, you focus on living a life of virtue and don't have use for much beyond that.

So while I understand that I would prefer to ascend, it's ultimately outside of my control and in the hands of fortuna. Instead, I try to live a virtuous life in accordance with my nature, and in that way, I find peace and happiness.