Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to fight nihilistic mindset?

Ichigo

Ichigo

Now you feel like number one
-
I've been learning about stocks crypto and how the market moves ever since July started and I've been making real progress, but I can't help thinking "what's the point of any of this?"

And yeah, if I keep doing this I'll strike it rich but that'll take a couple years, who knows if I'll even be alive by then. I pretty much shut out these thoughts and just do it (tm) but it always creeps up on me.

Ive already missed out on teenage love and I have 0 friends online or IRL so anytime I log off the market im just left with this brutal reality and doomscrollllll until the sun comes down and I can finally sleep and lucid dream I have a group of friends in highschool.

At least it's slightly better then doing absolutely nothing all day

Life is about the pursuit of meaning and pleasure

Mog or be mogged

I'm also trying to get into crypto, I've just been putting random bits of money in but I'm planning on making big investments once the market drops down again. I just want enough money to live comfy :feelscomfy:

45 pages of notes taken font size 17
Proof im working hard and being highIQ

Too bad this society only cares about results
Screenshot 20240722 203202 Samsung Notes

Take the whitepill
I have crawled my way out of the blackpill and trying to reach the golden pastures of the white pill but I'm not even sure if I can see the light at the end of the tunnel

If yiu are already becoming nihilistic It's too late unless you take shrooms or acid.

You don’t have to utterly disown the Blackpill but the thing is just accept it’s all about being content in the end and stop yearning for the bullshit the modern world tries to feed you.

I'm also trying to get into crypto, I've just been putting random bits of money in but I'm planning on making big investments once the market drops down again. I just want enough money to live comfy :feelscomfy:
I don't even know what I want to trade yet, I'm just learning the basics like liquidity and block orders

Crypto does seem far too volatile for me but I am planning to put some cash into xmr if I ever wanna buy drugs

I've been learning about stocks crypto and how the market moves ever since July started and I've been making real progress, but I can't help thinking "what's the point of any of this?"

And yeah, if I keep doing this I'll strike it rich but that'll take a couple years, who knows if I'll even be alive by then. I pretty much shut out these thoughts and just do it (tm) but it always creeps up on me.

Ive already missed out on teenage love and I have 0 friends online or IRL so anytime I log off the market im just left with this brutal reality and doomscrollllll until the sun comes down and I can finally sleep and lucid dream I have a group of friends in highschool.

I can relate, I always used to have a nihilistic attitude growing up,my parents used to always ridicule me for it

iam the living embodiment of nihilism

I can relate, I always used to have a nihilistic attitude growing up,my parents used to always ridicule me for it
Being purely driven by discipline and without hope or motivation does take a toll on you but at least you make progress, little by little everyday

I have been taking care of myself recently, and my skin certainly feels better but it looks the same

No need to fight objective thinking.