Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to feel like a man and not a pussy as a manlet????

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I am 5'6 :dab:how do manlet athletes and celebrities seem so confident despite being manlets??? Canelo and Floyd Mayweather :feelsBox:are 5'7 and tom cruise/Holland:chad: are also 5'7. They all seem like confident manly men. How do I get over feeling like a pussy at 5'6??? I wear 2 inch shoelifts all the time but still sometimes feel like a pussy:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Gonna start really gymaxxing soon, Any other tips????

Just be confident bro

they have other mogging qualities

'yeah you're 6'0 but have you ever been in a billion dollar movie? didn't think so'

Just grow bro

Over for us boyo :fuk:

just wear some stilts bro:feelskek:

drive a tank

I am 5'6 :dab:how do manlet athletes and celebrities seem so confident despite being manlets??? Canelo and Floyd Mayweather :feelsBox:are 5'7 and tom cruise/Holland:chad: are also 5'7. They all seem like confident manly men. How do I get over feeling like a pussy at 5'6??? I wear 2 inch shoelifts all the time but still sometimes feel like a pussy:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Gonna start really gymaxxing soon, Any other tips????
Get out of society.

Impossible for you it’s over I’m sorry

just statusmax bro

they have other mogging qualities
Yeah good skull and frame and probably have muscle. They're not some Jonah Hill.