Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to diccmaxx?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
rn i have 40 hgh pills. will they help?

Get a penis pump

There is surgery, albeit will usually increase 0.5-1 inch. However, there's a newer one with silicone that I think can add up to 3 inches.

Get a penis pump

Those and PE exercises can kill your dick forever, srs. I wouldn't even try them unless you have like a micropenis.

Losing weight will make you look bigger among other advantages.

Have good genes

I did some jelqing and i regret it, ended up with an injury. What are your erect length and girth?

There is surgery, albeit will usually increase 0.5-1 inch. However, there's a newer one with silicone that I think can add up to 3 inches.

Hmm what's the cost

Jelquing and stretching everyday for a few hours will give you 1-2 inches in 6-12 months

You can't diccmaxx, pills/pumps/jelqing = BS and surgery turns your dick into a permanently soft artificial sausage

basically if you have a small dick you're fucked in this world, there's nothing you can do to fix it