Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is HGH legal in serbia?

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
★★
im looking to buy human growth hormone(hgh) in serbia but i dont know if its legal or not

who cares if it's legal or not, do you think they have some chimpanzee workforce who checks every bag, especially the box with no text, find a liquid,

Just say you didn't buy it and they confused you, there's 0 proof you went into the site and did anything. If that were the case i can send you 100 grams of crystal meth, and put your nameon it

let me bring out my expert on serbian drug laws real quick

probably not brate

@Ron.Belgrade help OP out.

who cares if it's legal or not, do you think they have some chimpanzee workforce who checks every bag, especially the box with no text, find a liquid,

Just say you didn't buy it and they confused you, there's 0 proof you went into the site and did anything. If that were the case i can send you 100 grams of crystal meth, and put your nameon it

ill just get it from a gym buddy
i dont want to get raided and the cops see a retard overdosing on fake hgh
Its probably fake from a gym buddy, buy direct from source in lyophilized powder, it wont survive shipping, it must be in cooled shipment, which i doubt youe gym buddy can achieve, at best you'll get dead hgh

Just dox yourself in the most fed place in the earth theory @Ron.Belgrade

Steal from albanians pro!

Isn't most of the pharma from Serbia anyways? If so it should be easy to find HGH there

Do you think this guy needed fuckin HGH????