Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with rude aggressive males?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm talking about people that grew in the streets and they have great street smartness and hotheads.
What can I do?

I'm the classic good guy who's quiet and good hearted and well mannered.
I tried to be their friends by being a doormat but they are usually very aggressive and they have no problems fighting.

Don't interact with them at all retard

If they humillate you and you hate your life, go Joker.

Hold a grudge and plot to injure them in an accident.

This is a conundrum, if you respond directly with violence you'll get fired & potentially arrested.

Try to rile them up in front of witnesses or cameras so they get fired for the behaviour.

Outside of work they could also fall foul of an accident.

Need to squash any fear & be focused, taking that shit is killing your mental state.

The only way to overcome fear is confrontation.

True but how to do it if they are low class low inhibition aggressive guys?.
What do you mean how? By doing it. Theres no other way. No loop hole no cheat code.

You aren't going to get a magic answer

What do you mean how? By doing it. Theres no other way. No loop hole no cheat code.

You aren't going to get a magic answer
If I try to confront them they put me back to my position by threatening me phisically

Think about the things you will lose versus things that they'll lose after the confrontation.
And yeah confrontation is the only real way to go about this tbh.

Lure them to @ThoughtfulCel 's forest. I'm sure for a few shekels he can take care of the problem if you're too much of a bitch to do it yourself.

If I try to confront them they put me back to my position by threatening me phisically
Okay, and you need to respond with the same threats and physical promises.

How else do you expect them to leave you alone?

You're a joke to them
Lure them to @ThoughtfulCel 's forest. I'm sure for a few shekels he can take care of the problem if you're too much of a bitch to do it yourself.
OP is shitting his pants rn, he won't do that

learn how to run fast and jump over fences etc...

Insult them directly in front of others the moment they disrespect you. Try to get them angry to the point of assaulting you. Keep video evidence and get them fired.

i want to know too.

Just ignore or confront and wing it as make sure they don’t mess with you later
Insult them directly in front of others the moment they disrespect you. Try to get them angry to the point of assaulting you. Keep video evidence and get them fired.
Smart move with the disrespect

I'm talking about people that grew in the streets and they have great street smartness and hotheads.
What can I do?

I'm the classic good guy who's quiet and good hearted and well mannered.
I tried to be their friends by being a doormat but they are usually very aggressive and they have no problems fighting.
Don’t be a pushover if you let them make fun of you they’ll keep doing it. Show you aren’t an easy target and are a human too

I got a hood rat and some qt hood girls fired the other day by accident.

Don’t be a pushover if you let them make fun of you they’ll keep doing it. Show you aren’t an easy target and are a human too
Yes but how? I mean if they are drug dealers exc or aggressive people in general; or if they do it at work