Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with lost years, confronting yourself with reality through action, idiot govclerks and inner rage?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Does anyone know how to deal with the pain of lost years and bootstrapping ableist victimblaming govclerks and the resulting hate? I found out that a lot of stuff wasnt legal, but the normieism, cronyism and nepotism makes me question if suing will help and if so the the compensation will probably not mean anything in comparison to the mental and physical damage done and my lost youth.
Anyway I just can't deal with it. Everytime i try to solve my problems I am reminded of my terrible situation. It means constantly accepting and getting confronted with reality, which drives me crazy and makes me do potentially something Extremely Retarded.
In psychiatry they ignore me anyway and just pump me full with drugs. I learned that the hard way. No option.

Can't deal with the feelz. :feelscry:

Not only on :chad::incel::blackpill: they are :bluepill:. On mental illness as well.

Fuck, everyone in RL treats me like trash.

My health and body is a wreck. :feelsrope:

I feel constantly inadequate in my tries of human interaction, even here.

Last edited:
I just try to stop thinking about my lost youth but still I'm constantly reminded of it here and there, then I just wanna LDAR.

I just try to stop thinking about my lost youth but still I'm constantly reminded of it here and there, then I just wanna LDAR.
Exactly. But ldar is detrimental to active problemsolving, which demands thinking about exactly that stuff. That's the thing. :feelsrope:
I can't really go on anymore like this.

Well you can't turn back the hands of time. Only choice you have is to make the most of the present day.

The past is gone, the present is suffering, so that leaves you with 1 option - look to the future

Lost years is a pain that really hits me. But I don't know what "bootstrapping ableist victimblaming govclerks" means? When you get to "normieism, cronyism and nepotism" I get confused. I think you're talking about something unique to you? Care to share with the class what it is you're going through?

Lost years is a pain that really hits me. But I don't know what "bootstrapping ableist victimblaming govclerks" means? When you get to "normieism, cronyism and nepotism" I get confused. I think you're talking about something unique to you? Care to share with the class what it is you're going through?
It is complicated but it basically comes down to ignored obligation to inform the client of his rights for financial and other aid, failure to render assistance and discrimination of mentally ill people by the social assistance office and their contractors.

One aspect of this is, thar they assigned me a pedagogue who had no idea about my problems, belittled me constantly, was only really trained to work with people who have down syndrom and similiar stuff, didn't take anything serious I told him and guilttripped me almost into suicide. The usual bluepillcuckery...

But prove that in court with all the officials knowing each other and holding together. One aspie against the world.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Get autismbux and NEET it up with maxrotting.