Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with disrespect as a manlet?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm tired of the microaggressions by assholes and I'm tired of women saying "he's so short." :reeeeee:

If you say them soy stuff like "i'm not a man, i'm non-binary, stop misgendering me :soy:", maybe they'll stfu idk :feelskek:

Develop a humiliation fetish

Firearms (in Minecraft)

moneymog them and ignore anything they say as you flash your money through fashion car ect, go all the way and be as cocky as possible and be douchey ngl its the only way for a true gigamanlet to shit on normies

Wear shoelifts.

you can't. unless you're willing to go ER on random people on the street

alternatively you can moneymax and thugmax and get a big nigger gorilla bodyguard that follows you around and beats up normies :feelshmm:

how tall are you

Honestly most of our problems cannot be figured, as manletism disrespect. The only way out is leaving society, as difficult as that sounds.

Headbutt to the crotch works for me

I'm tired of the microaggressions by assholes and I'm tired of women saying "he's so short." :reeeeee:
gymaxx and mmamaxxzz like me if anyone ever mentions my height I can fracture there legs and punch a whole through ther face:lul::lul::lul:

This heightpill video
:blackpill: :lasereyes: :society:

Attachments

• VIDEO_e0c80a8c-6720-4678-a3ca-bcd2b2b49933.mp4
    4.8 MB
Last edited:
Honestly most of our problems cannot be figured, as manletism disrespect. The only way out is leaving society, as difficult as that sounds.
right there is no fix to a lot of our problems and normies wont even acknowledge they are problems:smonk:

Yelling at them with your deep rooted manlet Rage :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Eriksen cope

You don't unless you're Canelo Alvarez.