Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to deal with co-workers

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
I am pretty sure I will have to put up with more shit from my co-workers because of Dimitrios Pagourtzis. I have asked out a bitch from my job before and she rejected me also when AM happened all my co-workers started saying I was the next incel shooter. Those comments made me angry as hell but I don't know if I could deal with more potential insults. Do you think they will be scared of me and not say anything to me now or what? I am kinda anxious about tomorrow.

Yeah I am not going to become a neet because I am saving up for asia
You better fuck at least one noodlewhore there otherwise ull become even more fucked.

Damn I didn't know people IRL were talking about incels. Are you a Canadacel OP?

LOL you're a fakecel if you don't relate to this.

I RADIATE incel shooter I'm surprised I haven't been lynched yet

Convert to Islam and accuse them of Islamophobia.

Ignore them when you are able to

literally go ER you pussy cracker white washed cracker jack uncle tom white picket fenced pile of privilege

act happy/nice towards them and do not act hostile towards them in any way/ they might still make fun of you but they will let up slightly eventually..