Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to Darktriadmaxx?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I need to learn that for my own survival.

gigacope but here you go:

Those are very helpful links to start with

But OP: Do realize that dark triad traits only make women wet if you look a certain way; if you darktriadmaxx with any incel traits (manlet, weak chin, etc.), people in general will just hate you....I tell you this from my own experience

Those are very helpful links to start with

But OP: Do realize that dark triad traits only make women wet if you look a certain way; if you darktriadmaxx with any incel traits (manlet, weak chin, etc.), people in general will just hate you....I tell you this from my own experience
how can such a man defend himself then?

I think that assuming these traits is only for those who can in the social hierarchy

if someone popular assumes these traits is well regarded, while someone peripheral, with low social status assuming this posture is seen as a bad person and worthy of hate and disapproval

it is at least what I noticed in my life, I noticed that only some can do evil, while others cannot. Morality only works for some people, others go unnoticed.

if you darktriadmaxx with any incel traits (manlet, weak chin, etc.), people in general will just hate you....I tell you this from my own experience
tbh. thats why you need to be an ogre in order to ascend via darktriadmaxxing

Book marked for those links. Its always fucking brutal to see how dark triad is supposed to be the norm for human society. It blackpills me to see how its apparantly normal for a good genetics chad to want to impregnate as many women as possible and leave them as single mothers and not giving a shit about their offspring. This turns the neglected son also into a dark triad chad as long as he got at least the genetics of his father.

So far I have only seen subhumans that possess the crippling desire of wanting to be loved, touched and cared for.

Book marked for those links. Its always fucking brutal to see how dark triad is supposed to be the norm for human society. It blackpills me to see how its apparantly normal for a good genetics chad to want to impregnate as many women as possible and leave them as single mothers and not giving a shit about their offspring. This turns the neglected son also into a dark triad chad as long as he got at least the genetics of his father.

So far I have only seen subhumans that possess the crippling desire of wanting to be loved, touched and cared for.
we need Christ

heartiste was giga based for his time, he even warned that inceldom was coming towards the end

it's too bad i wasn't attractive and socially skilled enough to apply what he preached, now it's pretty much ogre

we need Christ
We need to overcome weakness to fight the evil in this world. If you don't see this as the message of Christ then I have to reject it. I couldn't stand being pious and enduring the reign of this terrible satanic spirit in the world (I consider myself pagan btw)
heartiste was giga based for his time, he even warned that inceldom was coming towards the end

it's too bad i wasn't attractive and socially skilled enough to apply what he preached, now it's pretty much ogre
I could have had the chance to become chad(lite) until my hair started to fall out at 14 and other had their growth sprints, but I was just way too autistic. I wish I had a 5-10yr older brother that could have taught me. Or a father.

We need to overcome weakness to fight the evil in this world. If you don't see this as the message of Christ then I have to reject it. I couldn't stand being pious and enduring the reign of this terrible satanic spirit in the world (I consider myself pagan btw)
Paganism is nature worship, and femoid worship

Christianity is the incel religion, christianity is a revolt against nature

Paganism is nature worship, and femoid worship

Christianity is the incel religion, christianity is a revolt against nature
Wrong, indo-europeans worshipped the Skyfather god, it wasn't a fertility cult. But of course female aspects were worshipped aswell. I honor nature and the natural cosmic hierarchy, I just wish I wasnt at the bottom of it.

Wrong, indo-europeans worshipped the Skyfather god, it wasn't a fertility cult. But of course female aspects were worshipped aswell. I honor nature and the natural cosmic hierarchy, I just wish I wasnt at the bottom of it.

but you are at the bottom of it, you are an incel

only an incel witness how cruel human nature is

the human being should be ashamed of his impulses and wills, we all know that this is horrible because we have conscience.

we need to regret this

but you are at the bottom of it, you are an incel

only an incel witness how cruel human nature is

the human being should be ashamed of his impulses and wills, we all know that this is horrible because we have conscience.

we need to regret this
No, its clearly the incels who are the bad ones who lack behind. But in the end it doesn't really matter, we are here and can't get out of it.