Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to cure addiction to this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
I want to stop using this forum, all it does is stresses and piss me off for so many reasons. Any strategies to go away forever?

Install DotA 2, start playing it and smoke dank. Cured.

Iiliterally just stop coming on here or request a perm ban

Last edited:
Yeah it’s addicting. This is the only place where I interact with people who aren’t my family so it pulls me in.

just stop visiting the site bruhh

Install DotA 2, start playing it and smoke dank. Cured.

+ Play any of those games that requiere you to log in as often as possible. Every time you want to click incels.is, you click the game. Ive done it with ogame (betweenleague matches )

Request a double giga permaban.

go Andrew Joseph Stack III

I want to stop using this forum, all it does is stresses and piss me off for so many reasons. Any strategies to go away forever?
get yourself banned if you don't really care or ip banned.

You can't. The only thing you can look forward to is coming here to

Lay
Down
And
Relax

Well once I ascend I will be banned from here. If I can manage to ascend.

larp like you ascended then get a permaban that you can't come back from then start filling the time doing drugs

Just make a post denying the blackpill and you are good to go.

Every single person in the real world thinks exactly like this. They are jus dishonest psychopaths with power. Theirs no "good people" to run to as a man. They omit all their real thoughts from dialogue. You know..the pure hate they have for everyone but chad. Even other men hate everyone but chad because they want chad to fuck their daughter.

Every single person in the real world thinks exactly like this. They are jus dishonest psychopaths with power. Theirs no "good people" to run to as a man. They omit all their real thoughts from dialogue. You know..the pure hate they have for everyone but chad. Even other men hate everyone but chad because they want chad to fuck their daughter.
You drunk?

"Girls can sense if you post here, that's why they aren't attracted to you"

https://getcoldturkey.com/

this has helped me a lot, I stay away from this site and other escapist copes for most of the week now, one of the best purchases I ever made. To stay away from here for good you have to find alternatives what to do with your time and how to satisfy your longings that this site is satisfying atm

Just dont go to incels.is theory.

You must not want to stop. Otherwise you would've stopped by now.

It's really easy to stop; there are a thousand other things you could be doing, and you're choosing this one thing.

Get addicted to something else

Read every word of every post that is made.

unironically commit Harakiri while sucking yourself off

You can't.
Only way to cure it is to ascend and start slaying.

I left for a week without any bigger problems, despite being "addicted" (would literally refresh this site every 30 seconds or see to see if I had gotten new notifications)

Yeah I'm going to have to ween myself off as I've got other stuff to be getting on with.

Tenor 3

Just dont go to incels.is theory.
Tenor

u can NevER escape