Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to cope with wasted teenage years

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I just can't seem to overcome the fact that I didn't have any fun as a teenager. I was an outcast, and I stayed that way. But now, as I'm approaching 27th year of life, everything is coming back to me: all those fun moments I never had, all those rebellious things I never did, all those wild experiences I never went through... how to overcome this? Literally, this is what I regret the most, If I could, I would go back to my teenage self and just go wild. Other people who had normal adolescence are moving forward with their lives, while I stayed the same sad, miserable teenager I was back in the day. it's like I haven't evolved, I'm stuck in my lonely, wasted puberty.
:(

You can't. Just make the best of the time you have now

Not only about lost time, but also the current time that is being wasted alone.

The best and most common cope is "I wouldn't have gotten anything anyway, it was over from the start".

But I don't buy it 100% myself, in my case I'm pretty sure I could've gotten results by spam approaching, I lost at least 2 points in looks since my prime thanks to baldness and acne.

Stop giving a shit about it there

My cope is that I had lower IQ back then and probably would've gotten into some type of trouble or drama if I was actually a functioning social person at the time.

Only high NT, average/high IQ peeps take real advantage of those years without fucking it up. They're usually roasties.

I just can't seem to overcome the fact that I didn't have any fun as a teenager. I was an outcast, and I stayed that way. But now, as I'm approaching 27th year of life, everything is coming back to me: all those fun moments I never had, all those rebellious things I never did, all those wild experiences I never went through... how to overcome this? Literally, this is what I regret the most, If I could, I would go back to my teenage self and just go wild. Other people who had normal adolescence are moving forward with their lives, while I stayed the same sad, miserable teenager I was back in the day. it's like I haven't evolved, I'm stuck in my lonely, wasted puberty.

My teenage life was nothing but bullies and fighting. There wasn't a school year when I didn't she'd tears and lick wounds.

You're not alone friend.

Get up. Move forward. Be strong.

And remember this life is just a ride. And eternity begins when this life is over.

You don't. The only solace i can give you is that not everyone had a good childhood. Think about kids and teenagers from third world shithole countries who had to work from young age so the family could survive etc.

You'll never be able to cope for all those lost years. Once they're gone, they're gone. That's time you'll NEVER get back. But that's alright, I'm hideous and suffering too. It's fucking over for the both of us.

The best and most common cope is "I wouldn't have gotten anything anyway, it was over from the start".

But I don't buy it 100% myself, in my case I'm pretty sure I could've gotten results by spam approaching, I lost at least 2 points in looks since my prime thanks to baldness and acne.

There’s no guarantee but if you were anything less than a 6/10, you probably would get nothing but a fake number here or there from mass approaching.