Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to cope with the height blackpill?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
What's the best cope for the height blackpill? Anyone under 6'1 has zero chance, how does one deal with this? Stepladdermaxxing? I stood on a stepladder the other day and it felt amazing, I felt like I could look people in the eye being at that height.

you think you personaly being taller would give you a chance?

how tall are you?
Imagine being 5'10 and claiming its over.

Be real to yourself

LL surgerymaxx (5'9 or more only)

I need to cut off my legs and replace them with tall robot legs tbh

what's it feel like to be that height, having people look up at you? also you're 3/10+ at least

it's over for me...can't even surgerymax
Feels exhilarating, people seeing my face even more deformed from that angle

what's it feel like to be that height, having people look up at you? also you're 3/10+ at least

it's over for me...can't even surgerymax
How tall are you though?

Race , face and dickpill already destroyed me

if you're above 5'9 it's not over

5'7

based cyborgmaxxing

it's better than people looking down at your face, rather than being creepy you'll come off as creepy and threatening to roasties and therefore you can darktriadmax
I'm weaker than more than half of this forum

5'7

based cyborgmaxxing

it's better than people looking down at your face, rather than being creepy you'll come off as creepy and threatening to roasties and therefore you can darktriadmax
You can do 3 inches in Femur and 2 in Tibia and that makes you 6' final.

I'm weaker than more than half of this forum
height gives an automatic pass to strength. In the foids mind, a 5'10+ lanklet is more physically stronger than a 5'6 bodybuilder.
Race , face and dickpill already destroyed me
brother...
You can do 3 inches in Femur and 2 in Tibia and that makes you 6' final.
maybe there's hope towards ascension now, but it's probably expensive so I'll have to save up

If you're a manlet it's over.
You cope by doing things that bring short term enjoyment, such as video games, reading, playing an instrument, ...

leg lengthening, heel inserts. it's over.

honestly a good cope

literally you can obtain any asian female you want
just move to another continent bro
just start your career and betabux ugly noodles bro

There is no way to cope. The best thing to do would be to move to a medium height country and blend in with the non whites. You'll need a lot of hard drugs and alcohol to numb the pain of having lost the teen love experience, which will haunt you until you physically die. As you get older, the brutal thoughts and observations about your manletism in The West will make you feel absolutely subhuman and every time you get heightmogged bad, you'll want to rope. Just get out of The West, go to a place far away and forget about heightmoggers. If they invade, fight for the locals to drive them out. No tallfags allowed. But yeah, if you don't expatmaxx or surge out with LL, you'll be in for massive doom depression.

leg lengthening, heel inserts. it's over.
fucking brutal
There is no way to cope. The best thing to do would be to move to a medium height country and blend in with the non whites. You'll need a lot of hard drugs and alcohol to numb the pain of having lost the teen love experience, which will haunt you until you physically die. As you get older, the brutal thoughts and observations about your manletism in The West will make you feel absolutely subhuman and every time you get heightmogged bad, you'll want to rope. Just get out of The West, go to a place far away and forget about heightmoggers. If they invade, fight for the locals to drive them out. No tallfags allowed. But yeah, if you don't expatmaxx or surge out with LL, you'll be in for massive doom depression.
it's over, expatmaxxing will not work because women in third world countries want tall white men regardless of face.

ll will just make you look unproportional

You can't cope with the heightpill,racepill and dickpill.
1tm2uy

I can't cope with the heightpill. It is completely merciless. The fact that most women don't view me as a human because my height doesn't hit an arbitrary number like 6 is too much to bear :feelsrope: . It is simply over for manlets

What's the best cope for the height blackpill? Anyone under 6'1 has zero chance, how does one deal with this? Stepladdermaxxing? I stood on a stepladder the other day and it felt amazing, I felt like I could look people in the eye being at that height.

As long as you're 6' women don't care about height.

However men will bully the fuck out of you for it.

fucking brutal

it's over, expatmaxxing will not work because women in third world countries want tall white men regardless of face.
move to a country where you're tall and femoids will be all over your dick.

LL is the only option for you. Become 5’9”-5’10” with LL, then 5’10”-5’11” with lifts. What’s your wingspan and bideltoid?

How to cope? Be thankful that your face is better than those incels that are in the 6 feet range and are still incel. Face >>> height

When you overdose on cope pills.

Most slayers are 5'11-6'0 I'm taller than 6'1 and a KHHV
KEEP COPING
Yeah, height is only detrimental if you're a Manlet

Otherwise it's just your ugly face