Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cant even cope with weed

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
Truecels always LOSE :feelsUnreal:
Last saturday i blazed up some weed 420 style to relaxingly cope because the week before was particulary stressful
It was just a little spliff, not even a lot of weed
I was expecting to calm down and feel high but, i just felt really nauseous
I ran to the bathroom to vomit in the toilet, but guess what, my body ended up expelling the contents of my stomach way too early and i made a mess on the fucking ground (+1 bullshit to deal with to make my day worse)
i vomited so much, my body was still trying to expell my stomach contents even though there was nothing there anymore and that made my sdtomach hurt more

That was not even it though, i also felt paranoid as fuck, like very paranoid, i was literally looking over to the side and back to see if anyone was there lol, i was legit afraid, i knew paranoia is a symptom of drugs unlike the vomiting, but it was extreme for me

@DarkStarDown any idea why this happened? allergy? poisoned weed or something?

weed with the seeds still in it

Tried alcohol too?

Maybe CHS since it happened twice. For some people especially first time smokers, nausea might kick in. Try another drug to cope tbh not worth smoking when you are too anxious and overthinking, it will lead to extreme paranoia I've seen legit schizo shit when paranoid on weed.

Nigga pulled a whitey.

Vomitting on the floor sucks. One time I missed the bucket and it got into the carpet. Took me an hour to get it out.

Weed makes me paranoid too. It also makes me really shaky

Some people can't handle it. I love weed the only paranoia comes from the annoying normies being bitchy about the smell. and police niggers rolling past while I smoke

As long as Water is wet, the truecel always loses