Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with rage?

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Every single day I'm seething in rage. I punch my hand on my legs, Stab my mattress with a knife a lot, bite my hands until they bleed a lot, and when my mother isn't home I rage yell a lot. I'm surprised that I haven't had a stroke yet honestly. The worst part about my suffering is that women have caused it. If my woman friend actually cared about me she'd suck my dick and have sex with me. How the fuck do I cope with all of this?

Take your meds

Every single day I'm seething in rage. I punch my hand on my legs, Stab my mattress with a knife a lot, bite my hands until they bleed a lot, and when my mother isn't home I rage yell a lot. I'm surprised that I haven't had a stroke yet honestly. The worst part about my suffering is that women have caused it. If my woman friend actually cared about me she'd suck my dick and have sex with me. How the fuck do I cope with all of this?
this site

You just internalize it into a form of depression

Buy a punching bag

female friend?! she’s probably only “friends” with you bc it gives her an ego boost and without a doubt she mocks you to other foids, drop her asap

Stopped reading at female friend. Fakecel obviously

I’d suggest journaling. It can prove helpful.

Stopped reading at female friend. Fakecel obviously
To be honest… I have one female friend, but… she’s not in my area… she’s kinda like me… She’s a “crazy” cat lady.

There are a few at my workplace as well I might consider a friend or friendly acquaintance, they’re older than me.

And I’ve had a talk with a female supervisor, which… I’ve kinda learned her side of the story when I was feeling bloodlusted for mostly the same thing. And the conversation was kinda wholesome.

Female friends can be possible. And before you call me “fakecel” or “cuck”, keep in mind that the vast majority of women my age are still bitches. They often berate and stare me down like I’m a piece of trash… or ignore me. But… yeah… a few exceptions give me hope, which is torturous, but… I suppose I don’t wanna lose hope.

I won’t blame it all solely on looks, my weaknesses are a factor and they might go hand in hand the more I think about it.