Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to cope with a tiny dick?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I ordered the smallest condoms I could find from amazon and they fit perfectly, which is extremely sad.
My dick is so tiny, companies don't even produce condoms smaller than what I have, because there are no men smaller than me.
I'm the bottom of the barrel.
This is soul crushing.
:feelsbadman:

Even if I could attract a girl, I could never statisfy her sexually with that tiny thing ...
Can I even call myself a man with that oversized clitoris down there?

WHY?
WHY GOD?
WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

I feel like God betrayed me.
I'm GENETICALLY UNFIT for life.
It isn't my fault. It's gods fault. Why did he punsih me with such trash genetics?
Why does he eradicate me from the sexual market place like that, without even allowing me a chance?

How can I live, knowing that I'm not even a man, I am unable to statisfy a girl sexually, girls only want to get pounded by large dicks nowadays, I don't stand a chance. :feelsrope:

I ordered the smallest condoms I could find from amazon and they fit perfectly, which is extremely sad.
My dick is so tiny, companies don't even produce condoms smaller than what I have, because there are no men smaller than me.
This is soul crushing.

Even if I could attract a girl, I could never statisfy her sexually with that tiny thing ...

WHY?
WHY GOD?
WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

It isn't my fault. It's gods fault. Why did he punsih me with such trash genetics?
Why does he eradicate me from the sexual market place like that, without even allowing me a chance?

How can I live, knowing that I'm not even a man, I am unable to statisfy a girl sexually, girls only want to get pounded by large dicks nowadays, I don't stand a chance. :feelsrope:

You're still a man, maybe one day you'll be lucky and find a toilet that has a fetish for tiny dicks.

Smalldickpill is brutal

TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT ? I HEARD IT MAKES ERECTION BIGGERS AND THE LENGHT LONGER

My advice would to be disfigure yourself further so you can rest assured that it is highly unlikely you’ll ever attract a woman.

its an unfortunate dilemma , luckily my dick is rather big , dosnt matter tho given im ugly

No foid will ever see it.
That's a way to cope.

Size?
I'm 9cm

This is soul crushing.

WHY?
WHY GOD?
WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

There is NO cope for having a small dick. It is literally the most UNDESIRABLE thing a man can have.

And that can be verified by the fact that there is absolutely POSITIVELY NO woman on this planet who even remotely likes small dicks.
A big reason for why women prefer tall men is because it has been proven, that the best correlation with penis size on men is height, greater than wrist thickness, hand size, or foot size.
Obviously, not all tall men have big dicks, but ON AVERAGE they do.

Bigdickcels can't be incel. Period.

An ugly, short, small-framed, man with a big dick has better chances of ascending than a handsome tall, big-framed man with a small dick.

And outside from giving no pleasure to women, small dicks give LESS pleasure to men too.

Fewer nerve endings that are also shorter.

I'm planning on making a dickpill thread in the near future.

TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT ? I HEARD IT MAKES ERECTION BIGGERS AND THE LENGHT LONGER
I just love how every single time a man complains about having a small dick, everyone just says "you're probably fat, just lose weight".

It really can't be his genes' fault, no? It HAS to be his own fault. And we just HAVE to assume that he's done something wrong.

What makes you think he's fat anyway?

This is soul crushing.

WHY?
WHY GOD?
WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

Damn, it aint everyday that a ricemang dick mogs someone, mang :feelsaww:

Btw, wtf did u get condoms for, fakecel?:worryfeels:

It’s ok you can still inject stuff into ur pp make it bigger. Just how foids have fake faces, asses, and tits.

Take the cunnypill, find the key that fits the hole

__nahida_genshin_impact_drawn_by_fazekas__55c7859dd3a057cdfeefbd2539e294e4.png

You have to be EXTREMELY fat to lose more than 2cm of dick length.
interesting, i was talking from experience before because when i was fat my dick was 4 inches then when i lost the fat in my fat pad it become 6 inches but i am very skinny now and my fat pad is literal bone so that might be the cause

If your dick is small you need to go somewhere where small dicks are normal. Such as guatamala, some of the asian countries, etc. There you will at least be seen as average, so it wont be as brutal

interesting, i was talking from experience before because when i was fat my dick was 4 inches then when i lost the fat in my fat pad it become 6 inches but i am very skinny now and my fat pad is literal bone so that might be the cause
I was 120 kg a few months ago when I started my weight loss journey. I am not 105kg and I have not seen a single cm of dick length gain.

Penis surgery

Btw, wtf did u get condoms for, fakecel?:worryfeels:
To verify that I indeed have a small one.
The people I told that I have a tiny penis were always like "Nah, it can't be that small", "You're imagining things", "Everybody thinks theirs is tiny", but now I have definitive proof.

also who cares about dick size if you will never use it
Literally everyone with a small one.
Men get mocked for having a small one basically daily.
Plenty of small dick jokes around.
Yada Yada.
You have to live behind the moon to think that a small penis size doesn't afffect a man.

Men get mocked for having a small one basically daily
Yes, people can’t help being small dicked but foids use it as an insult. Small dick energy is the same as saying retard energy.

This is soul crushing.

WHY?
WHY GOD?
WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

Sorry, man. It's really brutal, especially because I really don't know any way to fix it. It's crazy that if you mock a woman for being fat, you'll be canceled but its so normal to talk about small dick energy and make fun of small dicks. The truth is that women WILL mock you if you ever get to that point. If you're Chad you can get away with a small dick, but if you're ugly or short you're already on thin ice.

If your dick is small you need to go somewhere where small dicks are normal. Such as guatamala, some of the asian countries, etc. There you will at least be seen as average, so it wont be as brutal
I know you mean well but this is not realistic. "Just leave your family and work/education behind and start life in a third world country where you don't know the primary language in hopes that you might dickmog SOME of the population!" Geomaxxcels are the worst. It's the MOST impractical solution, bar none.

Dick size is the last thing in the world I care about. No one will ever see it so it's not like it will ever affect you.

Penis lenghtening surgery

Height>>>>>> everything.

What's the point of ordering condoms? Order döner kebab instead you will feel much better

What's the point of ordering condoms? Order döner kebab instead you will feel much better
I don't buy döner kebap anymore since the sellers are greedy bastards. They increased the price so much and they deliver shit quality.
I won't pay 6 euros for this garbage food. The salad literally comes out of buckets.

Stroke it.

The only cope.

I don't buy döner kebap anymore since the sellers are greedy bastards. They increased the price so much and they deliver shit quality.
I won't pay 6 euros for this garbage food. The salad literally comes out of buckets.
Bastards indeed. I wouldn't buy for 6 either, in my country they go for 3-4€

I know you mean well but this is not realistic. "Just leave your family and work/education behind and start life in a third world country where you don't know the primary language in hopes that you might dickmog SOME of the population!" Geomaxxcels are the worst. It's the MOST impractical solution, bar none.
Impractical or not, it should still be alot of the forums primary long-term-goal. No other solution provides even close to the same level of societal position increase as geomaxxing.

It's also not as impossible as you think. It hinges around remote work. Which may mean you spend a few years upskilling in something that you can do remotely, true, but after that there really is nothing preventing you from going, besides your own fears holding you back. you can always spend a few months or even the majority of the year at home, then go spend a few months abroad. The main sticking point is that initial grind of obtaining a remote-able skill.

Also, I find it interesting you have a sticking point on "starting a life" there, as if what you are currently living you can call "a life" and as if you put so much into building up this existence for yourself, and even if that's true; you obviously failed in your efforts, as you are here. So that only leads you to starting again anyways.

This is soul crushing.

WHY?
WHY GOD?
WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?

You have a small dick, Kek

I'm not sure, how short are we talking? If you're not micropenis i think it's meaningless to think about,

Most normal people have not that big dicks, it's just that women only sleep with 9incher chads. So i'ts the norm

I'm not sure, how short are we talking? If you're not micropenis i think it's meaningless to think about,
Minimal condom size available short.
It doesn't get smaller than that, it's basically just a tiny bit larger than micro penis size.
Completely over.

You have a small dick, Kek
low IQ

It doesn't get smaller than that, it's basically just a tiny bit larger than micro penis size.
Completely over.

low IQ
Cool bro

Completely over.
Let's be real even if you had an average dick it would be subpar, same with your height and looks. It's just that they're all subpar. But dosn't change the result.
0.1 it's not better than 1 if you can only pass with a grade of 6. I understand that this goes deeper as it relates to your manhood and ability to be a man. But let's be real, being a "man" is something purely out of luck.

Same here. l feel rejected by life itself.
Mistake of nature I am.

Mircopenis is brootal mang, its unironically over even if you trick a foid and almost ascend they will laugh at your dick and kill the mood. I have come to except that as a fellow micropeniscel

Dick lengthening surgery. How big is your dick?

Just look at the saying, "small dick energy"

Small dick = awful person = OVER.

It could have been worse.At least you don't have hypospadias or a broken dick incident.

You know, for everyone who has he will be given more, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.