Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to beat Chads

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Chads are our enemies.

They are rewarded with beautiful women just for being themselves.

But like Sun Tzu said in The Art of War: you can keep your friends close but you must keep your enemies closer.

Start talking to the whores who date these Chads and try to steal them for yourself regardless of whether or not they are in a relationship.

Who gives a fuck who tries to come after you?

The Chad, the girl, the families, the courts, the government, the world.

Any risk is worth taking over the continued agony of this miserable lifestyle.

Fuck morals, fuck telling the truth, fuck those who disagree.

Remember, adultery and cheating is legal now. Why not take advantage?

As long as you stay within the law, you should be allowed to say and do whatever the fuck you want even if it offends some fragile people.

One day I will either have 10 beautiful wives all stolen from Chad (and the Jews) or I will fail miserably and as retribution I will force you to remember me as the next Elliot Rodger.

But the only way to beat Chad is to steal his whores and that's exactly what I plan to do.

Sincerely,
uo89997 (Luminary)

How to beat Chad (simple tutorial):
giphy.webp

Start talking to the whores who date these Chads and try to steal them for yourself regardless of whether or not they are in a relationship.
yeah it's easier said than done.
the last time i saw a girl with a chad she was taller than me and he was also way way taller than me. imagine trying to appraoch a whore like that then getting attacked by her chad gorilla boyfriend

Sorry, I already have my 2D waifu. I would never cheat on her.

More like go ER and shoot up school and kill their precious product of lust (kids)

Start talking to the whores who date these Chads and try to steal them for yourself
unless you mean literally stealing them and raping them, then I have no idea what you're talking about

Just cheat reality bro

Just be giga wealthy and make them work extra hours for you, kek

If incels all gang up Chad will be dead that is probably what they do in the animal kingdom

God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

More like go ER and shoot up school and kill their precious product of lust (kids)
school might be the best place to find find chads and prettyboys lumped in one place