Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how to be popular with no personality

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

just be 6 foot, handsome and rich

brO juSt Act alpHa HAhAhAhA :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

being handsome is the best personality you can have.

Get extreme reconstructive work on your face to change your bones, go to china to get leg lengthening surgery if you're a manlet, get hair transplants if you're a baldlet......or just be born Chad

Just give me forward grown mandible and i will be the most extroverted person around

personality is somewhat determined by genetics and somewhat determined by experiences. as your genetics is displayed on your face, and your experiences are determined by your face, it is wholly safe to say that personality is 100% reducible to your face. that's all.

That channel is like this generation’s pua. It’s marketed towards the next generation of losers. It’s like a nicer, more pallatable redpill. Meanwhile, the owner of that channel is a chad. You can’t make this up. Look for it if you don’t believe me.

Scam artistry.

Not hard to be shy and beloved. All you need to to be physically attractive, NBD bro

Not everyone wants to be popular. Some people actually enjoy their own company.