Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] how to be more narcissistic?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
how? i used to frown down on ppl being narcissistic but now i realize it's whatever. and i also now figure being more narcissistic may be a good cope. just wondering exactly how you would go about it though.

become chad and you'll have no issue looking down upon anyone

Looking down on people for being narcissistic sounds pretty narcissistic

better not, [UWSL]you'd actually be more gullible, vulnerable and malleable if narcissus maximizing [/UWSL]

when your ego is insanely disproportionate to your merits/dues you slowly immerse into insanity, would be easy to break your mind apart with words due to the emotional bound to self and its self assessed value

take it from someone who used to verbally humiliate anyone who demonstrated the slightly hint of grandiosity/superiority complex, I turned into a monster myself

Always look at others as, "inferior." Identical to minions or parasites.

You're not necessarily God, you're just gifted with a talent others can't comprehend. No one performs as well as you and makes everyone feel like they have to live to impress you.

Control what others do, even when they do it the right way. Make them feel "small" compared to you. Always compare them to someone else to make them feel like shit.

There are plenty of other ways but these are just a few examples to get you started with little effort.

better not, [UWSL]you'd actually be more gullible, vulnerable and malleable if narcissus maximizing [/UWSL]

when your ego is insanely disproportionate to your merits/dues you slowly immerse into insanity, would be easy to break your mind apart with words due to the emotional bound to self and its self assessed value

take it from someone who used to verbally humiliate anyone who demonstrated the slightly hint of grandiosity/superiority complex, I turned into a monster myself
I did too, Dark Triadmaxxing is stupid if you are of low status like I was in middle school and early high school because of :redpill: logic.
People will ostracize you, even more, not less for being antisocial: only tall, white/black, not ugly, and middle-class men can get away with it.

People here think if you act like your bullies who got girls, you too will get them.
This is just patently dumb and goes against the black pill completely.

Last edited:
Always look at others as, "inferior." Identical to minions or parasites.

You're not necessarily God, you're just gifted with a talent others can't comprehend. No one performs as well as you and makes everyone feel like they have to live to impress you.

Control what others do, even when they do it the right way. Make them feel "small" compared to you. Always compare them to someone else to make them feel like shit.

There are plenty of other ways but these are just a few examples to get you started with little effort.
Do you have recommendations for some book or something to learn more about this? When you need to deal with normies it's necessery to know stuff like this to see what's really happening

Last edited:
3IzxdNi.png

:p

Go up to any femoid in tech and talk about her shitty github repo and how much it fucking sucks and she needs to consider moving into administration.

Do this repeatedly and watch her mind break from imposter syndrome.

Last edited:
Either become an expert in something

Or

Become a jew