Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How To Be More Low Inhib

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I don't know if low inhib is the right word for it. But im trying to distance myself even more in my daily interactions. I don't say hi first to the cashier or server anymore (unless I know them and they a real nigga). I avoid looking at other people when I'm out and about. I usually just keep my head down a little bit to avoid looking at people's eyes/faces. It's harder to do then you might think. I don't hold the door open for people anymore. If random people try to talk to me (rarely happens anyhow) when I'm out and about I act like I don't hear them.

Any other tips/suggestions?

I don't know if low inhib is the right word for it. But im trying to distance myself even more in my daily interactions. I don't say hi first to the cashier or server anymore (unless I know them and they a real nigga). I avoid looking at other people when I'm out and about. I usually just keep my head down a little bit to avoid looking at people's eyes/faces. It's harder to do then you might think. I don't hold the door open for people anymore. If random people try to talk to me (rarely happens anyhow) when I'm out and about I act like I don't hear them.

Why are you so anti-social?

I'm an incel like you, but I don't avoid every single person I see outside
Its something I've been doing for the past month and half or so. I do kind of feel like a dick sometimes. For example I was walking to gym and there was a group of boys (like 10 years old) doing tricks on their skateboards. One of them was like "hey sir, watch this trick im about to do." And I just completely ignored them and kept walking. Maybe I should only be doing this to good looking people.

Its something I've been doing for the past month and half or so. I do kind of feel like a dick sometimes. For example I was walking to gym and there was a group of boys (like 10 years old) doing tricks on their skateboards. One of them was like "hey sir, watch this trick im about to do." And I just completely ignored them and kept walking. Maybe I should only be doing this to good looking people.
Yes, you should hate good looking/attractive people, not regular people

Get bigger, lifts, gain skills, drugs

step 1: be attractive
step 2: halo effect-maxx
step 3: have any action you do have positive reception or atleast neutral recpetion due to said effect
step 4: enjoy low-inhibness

I think it's impossible.

People dont give you the time of the day , let alone Sex !

Treat People Like they are utility

This is something that I'm trying to achieve too.
to appear less friendly, less of a pushover, less of omega.
I'm trying to use pretty much the same methods as OP.

Get a cat, there's a certain parasite in cat feces that infect a lot of cat owners. There's studies showcasing that cat owners are more low inhib then regular people.

Get a cat, there's a certain parasite in cat feces that infect a lot of cat owners. There's studies showcasing that cat owners are more low inhib then regular people.
I've had cats my entire life :feelsautistic::feelsaww:

That fucking part scares me. I do wanna get a cat at some point but that discourages me from doing it

I'm thinking about getting a cat myself. If I do, I'll only feed it with raw meats and distilled water.