Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to be low inhib?

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I fluctuate between high inhib and med inhib, how social I am depends on mood depending on the day (most days high inhib)

How do i become low inhib?

Go out and do low inhib stuff until you don’t care anymore

i sometimes stick my fingers in my asshole and go outside and hand people things, it is how i started developing low inhib behavior

You're going to regret being low inhib as a subhuman. High inhib is a protection mechanism for us incels

I fluctuate between high inhib and med inhib, how social I am depends on mood depending on the day (most days high inhib)

How do i become low inhib?
Ok GrAYcel

i sometimes stick my fingers in my asshole
chad speech bubble Meme Generator - Imgflip

I’m high inhib normally. The only way I become low inhib is if enough people harass me. This makes me extremely angry for a few days and then I am low inhib.

No reason to be high inhib brocel. You only have 80 years on this planet, 30 years of youth or so.

You're going to regret being low inhib as a subhuman. High inhib is a protection mechanism for us incels
this is true,,be careful what you wish for you could easily get thrown in jail for doing "low inhib things".

Depends A Lot On The Specific Barriers But If It Something More On The Mental Than The Emotional Side Then It Is Harder Or Unable To Be Overcomed