Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how to be low inhib? share your thoughts please

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
for me
>being depressed
very often
>smoking
kind of but not totally. also drugs aren't an option to me cuz poorfag no social circle idk where to get shit from

what about u?

You are either born with it or not.

Despair and Depression made me extremely low inhib

Forcing myself to dissociate.

personality is mostly determined by genes and environmental factors, so there's no actual way of becoming low inhib.
you're stuck with the personality traits that you've already developed

personality is mostly determined by genes and environmental factors, so there's no actual way of becoming low inhib.
you're stuck with the personality traits that you've already developed
sums it up nicely

Chads with low inhibition are engaging men. Incels with low inhibition are annoying men. You do not need low inhibition. You need genes.

Chads with low inhibition are engaging men. Incels with low inhibition are annoying men. You do not need low inhibition. You need genes.
but man i see many sub 5 men thug maxxing which requires low inhibition stuff. sometimes genes game can be decisive

People who were raised around a strong community tend to be very low inhib, guys like us who were helicopter parented or ended up in our room 24/7 will take a long time to be 100% low inhib

few exceptions where just be confident theory works

fake it till you make it

approachmax and do it for entertainment rather than thinking you actually have a chance

Drugs, like benzodiazepines. Watch out so you don't accidentally tattoo your face.

Its a character trait, you´re either born with it, or you´re not.
Unless you change later on, because of the environment.

Going out together with social low inhib friends :<

You don’t know me then.

for me
>being depressed
very often
>smoking
kind of but not totally. also drugs aren't an option to me cuz poorfag no social circle idk where to get shit from

what about u?
alcohol

hard to change that if ur high inhib. i guess u can take some pills for social anxiety i don't know if they work

You can't cure high inhibness

If you are in a college or something ask someone to buy you drugs then invite them to go smoke with them